Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag (Read 342 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag
07/10/19 at 20:57:46
Print Post  
Our new free taxing governor has said "no" to a band that uses a Confederate flag in its logo.  Gov. Pritzger says that he will not promote symbols of racism.

I admit that I do not care for that flag.  I don't associate it with racism, but with division of the country.  I am a "northener," and it has never been prevalent here.  However, I do not strive to get rid of it.  I don't care if others have it.  And the band being at the state fair does not bother me.  All this censorship does bother me.

https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/band-axed-state-fair-over-confederate-flag-...

I see no end in sight to all this.

Lily003   Shocked Huh

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag
Reply #1 - 07/10/19 at 22:41:23
Print Post  
You do realize that as they have done everywhere they have been in total control, the Party of Slavery has striven to instill tyranny of fascism. The only thing that has prevented a complete police state is that we conservatives have been able keep them in check by not being overwhelmingly outnumbered at the polls. That is why the Left Wing Fascist Agenda has been complicent in the invasion going on at our southern border. They need more troops in their war against America.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag
Reply #2 - 07/11/19 at 06:25:03
Print Post  
Didn't the 'Dukes of Hazzard' have the stars and bars on their car? I think going all *wacko* over this is ridiculous...but the Liberal Left are flat out insane so I guess it makes sense.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Band axed from Illinois state fair over Confederate flag

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias