Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Battle rages between Tucker Carlson and llham Omar....
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Battle rages between Tucker Carlson and llham Omar.... (Read 602 times)
muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Battle rages between Tucker Carlson and llham Omar....
07/11/19 at 16:30:53
Print Post  
…..after Tucker declares that she 'hates America' and calls her part of 'dangerous immigration'.  She's calling him a racist fool.
https://www.salon.com/2019/07/10/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-fox-news-host-tucker-carls...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Battle rages between Tucker Carlson and llham Omar....
Reply #1 - 07/11/19 at 16:40:20
Print Post  
I just love it!  At times it is hard to watch Tucker.  He certainly has a way of making them look like fools.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 07/11/19 at 16:55:18
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 07/11/19 at 16:40:20:
I just love it!  At times it is hard to watch Tucker.  He certainly has a way of making them look like fools.

....she needs to be prosecuted for 'marriage fraud', everyone is afraid to touch her.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/29/revoke-rep-ilhan-omars-marriage-fraud-imm...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

shockedcanadian
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 07/11/19 at 21:58:03
Print Post  
I don't know about what he said regarding her, but I do know America and any nation is better off when welcome and allow entry those who share their values.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 07/12/19 at 06:26:05
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 07/11/19 at 16:40:20:

I don't always agree with Mr. Carlson but he does argue his position rationally and allows others to put forth their positions. Many of those who come on his show from the Liberal Left are not at all rational/reasonable (some aren't even sane). Yeah, the fools certainly look like fools...but most are simply too delusional to even realize how foolish they are.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 07/12/19 at 09:40:55
Print Post  
Sick of Carlson. I stopped taping him. He use to be all helll fire and occasionally he does put a Jackazzz in their place. He's just too often for me these days soft on the left. I do still say I saw the change after his family was terrorized in their home by antifa when he was not there.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 07/12/19 at 10:11:54
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 07/11/19 at 16:55:18:
....she needs to be prosecuted for 'marriage fraud', everyone is afraid to touch her.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/29/revoke-rep-ilhan-omars-marriage-fraud-imm...

AGAIN I will say:  Congress gave certain people in the US "Protected Class" Status and while it applies to just about every minority group you can fabricate or dream up, it is hierarchical and she sits just about on top if not on top:

Black

Muslim

Woman

Married her brother

Now just try and stop her you racist pig and see if the Feds don't investigate YOU!

She said this America "failed to live up to its founding ideals, a place that had disappointed her and so many immigrants, refugees and minorities like her."

Guess she is RIGHT, she got elected to Congress, makes $174k per year, well leave as a multi millionaire, will lead a life for the rest of her life of luxury, protection, free healthcare you name it...of course she has prob had that all along!

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 07/13/19 at 04:52:05
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 07/12/19 at 10:11:54:
AGAIN I will say:  Congress gave certain people in the US "Protected Class" Status and while it applies to just about every minority group you can fabricate or dream up, it is hierarchical and she sits just about on top if not on top:

Black

Muslim

Woman

Married her brother

Now just try and stop her you racist pig and see if the Feds don't investigate YOU!

She said this America "failed to live up to its founding ideals, a place that had disappointed her and so many immigrants, refugees and minorities like her."

Guess she is RIGHT, she got elected to Congress, makes $174k per year, well leave as a multi millionaire, will lead a life for the rest of her life of luxury, protection, free healthcare you name it...of course she has prob had that all along!

She can just damn leave.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 07/13/19 at 05:41:48
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 07/13/19 at 04:52:05:
She can just damn leave.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

100% dittoes.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 07/13/19 at 06:10:46
Print Post  
It's not the United States responsibility to provide everything for those who immigrate here. What is offered is a free market society that operates under the framework of the Constitution and within the constraints of our laws. People are free to practice their religion as long as our laws are not violated, people are free to retain some of their culture and beliefs (once again) as long as our laws are not violated. This is far, far of a better deal than offered to immigrants in most other countries.

Basically, the US offers immigrants a chance to work hard and better oneself as long as they respect our laws. Nowhere is it written America is to give immigrants a complete free ride and cater to their every whim. If one doesn't like this set up, then they are free to leave. IMO Ms. Omar should leave and go back to Somalia or some other Muslim nation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Battle rages between Tucker Carlson and llham Omar....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias