Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Send her back!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Send her back! (Read 1,657 times)
Wapitime
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Send her back!
07/18/19 at 11:46:11
Print Post  
Love it!  I'd be surprised if Trump doesn't win re-election by a landslide..... Although there certainly are a lot of anti American whackos around........scary how many really.

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Send her back!
Reply #1 - 07/18/19 at 11:49:09
Print Post  
P.S., also this shows how important it is that we take the House back and put all dems in the deep freeze!

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 07/18/19 at 13:08:10
Print Post  
I wasn't able to attend the rally but some of my friends did. They said it was awesome ! MSM is freaking out today with us "hillbillies" chanting "Send Her Back " Watched about 2 minutes of Good Morning America before I just had to turn it off -

This was Piers Morgan's Take on us here in NC and the Rally....

Disturbing.

Those were my first thoughts as I watched the crowd at President Trump’s rally in North Carolina last night frenziedly chanting ‘SEND HER BACK! SEND HER BACK!’ about Muslim US congresswoman Ilhan Omar – as their President stood proudly making no attempt to stop them.

Some raised fists, some were just children.

All of them seemed united in racist rage.

I feared this kind of horrifying scene might ensue after Trump had so recklessly and offensively instructed Omar and her four-woman ‘Squad’ of young female Democrats to ‘go back’ to their own ‘crime infested’ countries of origin.

But to actually watch and hear a large gathering of thousands of predominantly white Americans chanting such a blatant infamous racist trope about a democratically elected fellow American made me shudder

And the fact Donald Trump is not just allowing it to happen, but actively encouraging it to happen, is an indefensible disgrace.

The President keeps insisting he’s not a racist, and I’ve repeatedly said that in the 13 years I’ve known him, I’ve personally never witnessed him being a racist.

But since running for the White House, his inflammatory language has flirted ever closer to crossing the line into overt racism, and now he’s crossed that line. Big time.

Let’s be very unambiguously clear: what happened in North Carolina last night was not just racist-fueled demagoguery but bordered on fascism.

Hmmm - I watched the rally - did not get that take at all - Love the way MSM picks out a small portion of a 1 1/2 long rally and portrays that the entire Rally was about us wanting to send back the most un-American person in congress.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 07/18/19 at 13:15:16
Print Post  
…..Trump's trying to disavow last night's 'send her back' chant.  Why isn't she being prosecuted for Immigration Fraud for marrying her brother, why is everyone afraid to touch her?  I guarantee you that is the shoe were on the other foot, democrats would not hesitate to prosecute.  Democrats are aggressive, pubs are passive.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-send-her-back-chant-disavow 
« Last Edit: 07/18/19 at 14:34:19 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/18/19 at 13:50:34
Print Post  
Don’t forget chants of “USA USA USA” are offensive too. It matters not what the crowd did last night they would have been portrayed as a bunch of racist MAGA hat wearing “uneducated, poor, unhappy” white people.

Hey very fake news hysterical drive by media! WE DON’T CARE. WE VOTED FOR HIM AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN. Your insults have no effect on us. You hate us, we know. You hate our President, we know. You hate our country, we know. WE DON’T CARE.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 07/18/19 at 14:18:17
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 07/18/19 at 13:50:34:
Don’t forget chants of “USA USA USA” are offensive too. It matters not what the crowd did last night they would have been portrayed as a bunch of racist MAGA hat wearing “uneducated, poor, unhappy” white people.

Hey very fake news hysterical drive by media! WE DON’T CARE. WE VOTED FOR HIM AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN. Your insults have no effect on us. You hate us, we know. You hate our President, we know. You hate our country, we know. WE DON’T CARE.

Ms. Borelli

Love It

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 07/18/19 at 14:28:50
Print Post  
Leftists would get worked up with the chant, "FU, FU, FU" and love it.

IP Logged

rightisright
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 07/18/19 at 16:12:28
Print Post  
Racism and Racist are the only words they know these days. Libs love to label.

IP Logged

RychusRkr
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 07/18/19 at 16:37:49
Print Post  
don't forget 'fascist'.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 07/18/19 at 16:43:37
Print Post  
Once more, from the top, with feeling: the Loony Left has NO IDEA of the support Mr. Trump has out there.  Now, I know you all are tired of hearing me say this, so I will just rest my case (for awhile...)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Send her back!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias