Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment. (Read 1,130 times)
westwald
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment.
08/11/19 at 15:33:16
Print Post  
Say you are a disturbed individual - an adult, or even a middle or high schooler who knows about the Constitution. You know that if you go to the doctors to talk about your problems, you will have your 2nd amendment rights taken away from you. Most serial killers are very smart (not like it takes a genius) and will avoid doctors like the plague..

Thinking even deeper - would any of you, assuming you are all sane 2nd amendment supporters Wink - if you were having some problems with your significant other for example.  Every doctor is going to read therapy sessions differently. Say your sig. other makes stuff up about you? Bottom line - would you ever seek advice from someone who can remove your 2nd amendment rights!?

Just like everything the left proposes, they do so with little to no understanding of the underlying issue.

Pray for our country - and take action in a non-spirtual sense as well.  Vote, keep the high ground on social media (we all know how @cnnxoxolover can say he wants to kill you and nothing will happen to him by the Twitter staff. But if a Trump supporter does the same, it's headline news.  Don't fall into their traps !!<puts on Indiana Jones hat>

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Re: Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment.
Reply #1 - 08/11/19 at 16:18:19
Print Post  
How do they determine it? Who does? What right does anyone have to make such a claim?

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment.
Reply #2 - 08/11/19 at 16:19:29
Print Post  
Dr's, Social Workers, Therapists, Cops are all Mandated Reporters. If you believe an assault is imminent you must report it. If you have just found out about a felony (murder, rape, kidnapping etc) you must report it. All professionals have to tell their clients that they are mandated reporters before they ever talk to them and explain it. Cops have the Miranda. If spontaneously blurted out and you have not explained your duty, you have to stop an tell them.

So when a patient, client, suspect talks to you, it's fair game for a 3rd party.

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 08/11/19 at 17:04:39
Print Post  
Well heck, I'm just BUTTNUT  CRAZY over my wife (of 46yrs)
AND my wonderful, sexy, adorable FIREARMS!😁💖😁. But does that mean I'm going on a shooting spree? NOPE! Cause I dont have BRAINDEAD LIBERAL DISEASE!!!!

P.S. All kidding aside I would bet more libtards see a shrink than Conservative Republic Loving Americans what say ya'll?

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 08/11/19 at 17:08:51
Print Post  
I can certainly see how it can inhibit a perfectly sane person from getting help.

ANYONE can have a problem that they need to seek help for.  It does not mean they are a danger to themselves or anyone else.

This is where the slippery slope gets more slippery.  It is very concerning.

Lily003   Cry Undecided

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 08/11/19 at 17:09:30
Print Post  
Oh, forgot to add on my previous post!

Referring to the night that Trump beat serial killery remember the breakdowns of the liberals shown on the media? It showed me these libtards are really sick deplorable beings it was awful but I loved it!

IP Logged

westwald
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 08/11/19 at 17:17:41
Print Post  
Under the now heavily enforced "red flag law" which police seemingly started enforcing overnight after one of the mass shootings, I know of at least 3 people killed by cops trying to take peoples weapons in my state.

I know in one case, police had been tipped off by an 'anonymous informant'.  So, pretty much anyone who doesn't like you and knows you have a gun (and is willing to lie to the cops), can take your 2nd amendment rights with zero verification.

IP Logged

westwald
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 08/11/19 at 17:24:47
Print Post  
45Kriss_SBR wrote on 08/11/19 at 17:04:39:
P.S. All kidding aside I would bet more libtards see a shrink than Conservative Republic Loving Americans what say ya'll?

Of course they do - they are sensitive little snowflakes. These are the people bitching "someone didn't refer to me as Zim!! Microaggressions ! Speech is violence!" and the ones w/ kids are giving puberty stunting drugs to kids in elementary school (my Mother is a teacher, she's seen it first hand).

A parent who does this should be in jail/insane asylum.

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 08/11/19 at 23:52:40
Print Post  
So who is checking the mental ability of those doing the CHECKING?  Maybe they are not so mentally able.

DEW

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 08/11/19 at 23:59:47
Print Post  
So my friend said "Ain't no darn doctor's business how I feel or whether I have stress in my life.  That's between me and my God. Heck I wouldn't even tell the doctor I'm a Christian since that could be an excuse to have the giverment go after me".

… and my friend is a very smart lady.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Major Catch-22 on using mental / medical history to remove someone's 2nd amendment.

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias