Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case (Read 933 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case
09/03/19 at 21:09:43
Print Post  
Quote:
An anonymous man terrified he’s about to be named in court papers related to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s alleged child sex trafficking ring is begging a judge not to release his name and identities of others accused — because it could tarnish their reputations, according to a surprise motion filed Tuesday.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/john-doe-begs-judge-not-to-name-names-in-epstein-g...

Knowing DC, the title probably should have read.....
"John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case or else"

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case
Reply #1 - 09/03/19 at 21:32:30
Print Post  
Word is that this "John Doe's" lawyer was a special counsel to Robert Mueller's investigative commission. Well knowing that membership of that commission was limited to Serial Killery supporters I highly s'spect that "John Doe" flew on the preverts plane at least 26 tomes an' visited his island at least 4 times. He prolly also visited a former AG on the Phoenix tarmac jus' before his hag of a wife got cleared of crimes that should have kept her from running for President, even though he claims they were only talking about their grandchildren. Does that about cover it?

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Jazzee
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 09/03/19 at 23:28:35
Print Post  
Well judge solution is simple release everything
if it were any of us....you would so.........screw the crybaby who is demanding you not release more names

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/04/19 at 03:28:25
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 09/03/19 at 21:32:30:
Word is that this "John Doe's" lawyer was a special counsel to Robert Mueller's investigative commission. Well knowing that membership of that commission was limited to Serial Killery supporters I highly s'spect that "John Doe" flew on the preverts plane at least 26 tomes an' visited his island at least 4 times. He prolly also visited a former AG on the Phoenix tarmac jus' before his hag of a wife got cleared of crimes that should have kept her from running for President, even though he claims they were only talking about their grandchildren. Does that about cover it?

Smiley

I think you may be on to something here.............

Lily003   Shocked Wink

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 09/04/19 at 06:11:51
Print Post  
Perverts stick together.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 09/04/19 at 07:06:04
Print Post  
IMO the names will never be released (not in our lifetime anyway). The information will be sealed until sometime in the far future, at which time the records will have gone missing.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 09/04/19 at 13:17:42
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 09/04/19 at 07:06:04:
IMO the names will never be released (not in our lifetime anyway). The information will be sealed until sometime in the far future, at which time the records will have gone missing.

Like the emails.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 09/04/19 at 20:00:22
Print Post  
      Like how dozens of women came forward against Harvey Weinstein following initial sexual harassment allegations, so have multiple men come forward against Kevin Spacey.
     CNN has published a report detailing how the actor allegedly sexually harassed eight members of the House of Cards crew, one employee claiming they were assaulted by Spacey.

Let John Doe go down in shame just like these perverts.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 09/04/19 at 20:33:33
Print Post  
…..Epstein's victims certainly know who these men are. Will they be paid off to keep their mouths shut? Undecided
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/epstein-suicide-death-victim...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

rightisright
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 09/05/19 at 00:14:26
Print Post  
Jeez, how can a motion like that even get filed? I mean, if I went out and murdered someone, could I beg not to be tried in court because it might make me look bad?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Doe begs judge not to name names in Epstein gal pal case

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias