Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fox News and the sabotaging airline mechanic
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fox News and the sabotaging airline mechanic (Read 2,528 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Fox News and the sabotaging airline mechanic
09/07/19 at 13:53:47
Print Post  
I know there is a post about this incident.  However, I feel like what I didn't see on Fox News deserved its own post.

Ed Henry, on Fox & Friends, interviewed a former pilot about the attempt to sabotage an airplane in Miami.  The pilot said that there were redundancies in aircraft that should let a pilot know that certain things were "off."  So his attempts may not have worked anyway.

So they begin speculating about the perpetrator, an airline mechanic.  NOT ONCE was his name mentioned.  There was an artist's drawing of a supposed court hearing.  The figures in the drawing had no facial detail.

NOT ONCE was possible terrorism mentioned.  They mentioned he was disgruntled about salary, may have done it to make a problem so he could accrue overtime fixing it, etc.  He had previously been fired from Alaska Airlines.

My husband speculated they may have decided not to mention perpetrator names so as not to give them publicity.  I have heard that, but they also would state that in the report (like mass shooters).  How about drawings with no detail.

Went to the Fox News website, and I cannot find the segment.  Maybe someone else can if interested.  It was Ed Henry and a pilot.  This article is all I can find as an update.  What's up, Fox News?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-airlines-mechanic-sabotage-fired-alaska

Lily003   Huh Undecided

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fox News and the sabotaging airline mechanic
Reply #1 - 09/07/19 at 14:28:22
Print Post  
.....just for information. That exterior sensor that he intentionally jammed is what cause the last two 737max to crash in Ethiopia and Indonesia.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

FreedomRings
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 09/07/19 at 17:48:01
Print Post  
Quote:
The Miami Herald reports, citing a criminal complaint affidavit. The veteran employee, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, was allegedly upset over stalled union contract negotiations between the airline and the mechanics’ union

There you go...

IP Logged

FreedomRings
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/07/19 at 18:51:13
Print Post  
Quote:
A law enforcement official exclusively confirmed to Breitbart News that Alani first arrived in the U.S. from Iraq sometime in the mid-1980s. Alani came to the country as the spouse of an American citizen and eventually was able to become a naturalized American citizen himself in 1992

Another little tidbit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/07/exclusive-american-airlines-mechan...

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 09/07/19 at 20:04:59
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 09/07/19 at 14:28:22:
.....just for information. That exterior sensor that he intentionally jammed is what cause the last two 737max to crash in Ethiopia and Indonesia.

Wow, I didn't know that!

Fortunately, the pilot in the interview said there are redundant systems.  I believe there was something that alerted the pilot to whatever he did.

Lily003   Shocked Angry

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #5 - 09/18/19 at 18:07:01
Print Post  
American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging plane denied bail over possible terrorist ties

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-airlines-mechanic-accused-of-sabotaging-plan...

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 09/18/19 at 18:15:08
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 09/18/19 at 18:07:01:
American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging plane denied bail over possible terrorist ties

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-airlines-mechanic-accused-of-sabotaging-plan...

Shocking!

Still doesn't explain why Fox News never reported his NAME or showed anything but a vague, artist sketch of a courtroom.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #7 - 09/18/19 at 20:13:56
Print Post  
the fact that he's a middle eastern male, with ties to "the bad guys" that are very strong, and very direct.  Shocker.

Fox News - - from what I understand, they're well along the way to simply being another voice for the left.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

CO
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/19/19 at 05:29:29
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 09/18/19 at 20:13:56:
the fact that he's a middle eastern male, with ties to "the bad guys" that are very strong, and very direct.  Shocker.

Fox News - - from what I understand, they're well along the way to simply being another voice for the left.

Keep hiring the likes of Donna Brazile and they will be there even faster. They have been moving left since the Murdoch sons have been involved. Seriously of all people to hire, Brazile? Tells one quite a bit.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 09/19/19 at 06:00:09
Print Post  
When it comes to Fox News, I only like certain individual shows. I especially like "Life, Liberty, Levin" and "Judge Jeanine".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Fox News and the sabotaging airline mechanic

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias