Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Is this racist?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Is this racist? (Read 989 times)
dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Is this racist?
Reply #10 - 09/09/19 at 11:53:02
Print Post  
Black people I know will tell you that they are more racist than white people.   They have many friends that hate white people with a passion.  Even my 13 year old grandson has black friends that are always making cracker comments.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 09/09/19 at 13:37:15
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 09/09/19 at 09:34:15:
I stopped watch NFL football for the past two seasons. The last straw for me was when NFL management came up with a new protesting policy for the upcoming season (last season) and players told them to shove it (basically) -- and management capitulated to the players.

That was the total end for me. I actually agreed with the players' cause, only the venue (playing of the national anthem, and violating NFL policy and anthem protocol) in which they were expressing (protesting) their cause.

I can not abide people that make millions (some 10s of millions) a year, yet they are defiant of the very organizations policies that allow them to make such money. It's emblematic of what's happening throughout society today. To many people have no regard for laws, policy, rules, etc. When NFL management caved, that was it for me. I have no regrets by boycotting everything NFL. It's easy for me, as I can't reconcile watching and cheering on people (in the grand scheme of things -- a meaningless damn game) who have no respect for my patriotism and values).

I now liken it (NFL) to Hollywood. I will not pay to see a movie produced, directed, and acted by Hollywood leftist liberals. In fact, I wouldn't watch a movie by the aforementioned even if it were for free. Just the fact that I know such folks hate my way of life, value, principles, and ideology, hate President Trump, etc., I can not stomach watching them.

THEY will assert their "protests" are not necessarily for themselves, but for those out there who are oppressed.  They are trying to represent them in their very public platform.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 09/09/19 at 13:50:52
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 09/09/19 at 11:49:05:

Dang Wayne. I could watch that all day long. Unless there was a NASCAR race on. NHRA too.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 09/09/19 at 18:04:53
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 09/09/19 at 11:49:05:

Alex, I will take Sweden for $200...

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 09/09/19 at 22:35:51
Print Post  
Youtube
Olivia McTaggart 2019

Niiiiiiiiiice . . .

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #15 - 09/09/19 at 22:47:20
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 09/09/19 at 06:44:42:
I will now engage in some extreme sarcasm:

Don't you know, it's impossible to be *RACIST* (be sure you scream it out loudly) towards a white person. One can only be *RACIST* towards people of color, ethnic minorities or Muslims....or anyone the Liberal Progressives deem as being an oppressed group. No one that's white, Christian, Jewish or Conservative  has ever been oppressed don't you know.

These 'poor black athletes' who only make 10's of millions a year for playing a game are so horribly oppressed...it's nearly slavery don't you know. So, attacking the team owners (who are essentially slave owners) isn't *RACISM*, it's completely valid and acceptable.

The words of Gus Savage … predecessor of Jesse Jackson Jr … dim congresscritter from Illinois.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 09/10/19 at 00:46:57
Print Post  
SurroundedByLiberals wrote on 09/09/19 at 22:35:51:
Youtube
Olivia McTaggart 2019

Niiiiiiiiiice . . .

Lovely ladies!  And I am envious of how they just pop up after they land.  Wow, to be that athletic and talented!

Lily003   Wink

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 09/10/19 at 06:12:44
Print Post  
SurroundedByLiberals wrote on 09/09/19 at 22:35:51:
Youtube
Olivia McTaggart 2019

Niiiiiiiiiice . . .

Ohh, that was just MY views, wonder what the total was..

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 09/10/19 at 06:22:18
Print Post  
Football used to play religiously in our house every Sunday and Monday nights - since the whole kneeling incident and NFL backing the players - well not one game has been played on our TV. And really haven't missed it at all. Actually I can now get my husband to take me out more since we don't have to work our weekend schedule around games  Grin

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 09/10/19 at 06:35:33
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 09/10/19 at 06:22:18:
Football used to play religiously in our house every Sunday and Monday nights - since the whole kneeling incident and NFL backing the players - well not one game has been played on our TV. And really haven't missed it at all. Actually I can now get my husband to take me out more since we don't have to work our weekend schedule around games  Grin

X2!!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Is this racist?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias