Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 9/11 Memories
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 9/11 Memories (Read 1,134 times)
cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: 9/11 Memories
Reply #20 - 09/11/19 at 10:22:51
Print Post  
I will never question this young man's motive, it was his life, and I don't know how close the fire was.  As for me, I may have made the same choice.   (????)

IP Logged

CO
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 09/11/19 at 11:48:16
Print Post  
cj_real_american wrote on 09/11/19 at 10:22:51:
I will never question this young man's motive, it was his life, and I don't know how close the fire was.  As for me, I may have made the same choice.   (????)

Nor would I. I can't imagine having two choices which will both result in your death. Cry

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 09/11/19 at 11:58:11
Print Post  
Just think now 1/2 the country embraces the muzzies and vote them into public office to further destroy us within😡😡😡😡😡!

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 09/11/19 at 12:34:43
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you remember this photograph? In the United States, people have taken pains to banish it from the record of September 11, 2001. The story behind it, though, and the search for the man pictured in it, are our most intimate connection to the horror of that day.
Fox, of course, showed the video of of that man who jumped out of the World Trade Tower.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48031/the-falling-man-tom-junod/

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 09/11/19 at 12:36:56
Print Post  
At the time I was working at Mautz Paint Co. in Madison, WI in the mixing dept. I operated the sandmills an' cadymill making paint. We got our batch tickets the afternoon before we mixed the batches. The batches I had for 9/11/2001 were two industrial enameled an a exterior latex. The latex paint color was blue an' the enamels were red an' white.

While I worked there, I carried a transistor radio that I listened to talk radio over headphones. When I heard that the first plane had hit, I got my portable tv that I kept in my desk out. I was jus' in time to see the second plane hit. I immediately thought "terrorism" an' immediately knew that Al Qaida was behind it. I told a co-worker that the first thing we should do is find an uninhabited mountaintop in Afghanistan an' pop a B61 mod 11 set at low yield on it an' tell them either hand him over or we really get serious.

Also the day before I had gotten my tax rebate check that all my libtard neighbors were whining that we should not have gotten. After work I went out an' spent it.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #25 - 09/11/19 at 13:08:19
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you remember this photograph? In the United States, people have taken pains to banish it from the record of September 11, 2001. The story behind it, though, and the search for the man pictured in it, are our most intimate connection to the horror of that day.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48031/the-falling-man-tom-junod/

This morning (prior to just a cursory reading of the linked article) I was out on my property burning logs, tree limbs, pine needles, etc.). The radiant heat from the fire forced me move farther away. Just at that instant I thought about the tower jumpers.

I thought that once the heat became too intense, one would be so repelled from the heat that they would almost involuntary move away from the heat; hence, jump, fall away from the heat.

While the fall might be terrifying, at least one would feel no pain upon impact, as one would be dead before their nervous system could register pain to their brain.

Perhaps all jumpers didn't jump due to intense heat. Some may have been choking on smoke and fumes. Others, may have been resigned to their fate (that they had only minutes left to live before being engulfed in fire) and just decided to end it now instead of waiting.

In any event, it's one horrifying way to die.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #26 - 09/11/19 at 14:09:02
Print Post  
Ilhan Omar slammed on 9/11 anniversary by victim's son after 'some people did something' quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/9-11-anniversary-mourner-who-lost-mother-in-attacks-c...

She may reside among a small group in her home state where they are gullible enough to vote for her.....but I wonder if she has a clue how she is hated by the majority of decent folk in this country, where let's face it....she does NOT fit in.  Go be a Jew hater somewhere else, you ugly nose beaded bytch!  Did Mohammed have a nose bead?  Angry Tongue

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 09/11/19 at 15:26:50
Print Post  
….and on this solemn day, al-Qaida calls for new attacks on west. Angry
https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/09/11/al-qaida-chief-in-911-speec...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 09/11/19 at 17:47:44
Print Post  
‘Beep’ Al Qaidia, ‘Beep’ ISIS and most of all...’Beep’ Rep Omar.

Generally speaking I’m a very tolerant person...but I will not tolerate evil.

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 09/11/19 at 18:33:34
Print Post  
USMC1967 wrote on 09/11/19 at 08:58:38:
My wife called me at work crying and asking me; "....is this the end....". I told her to go home and hug her dog.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to look at a Muslim without the 911 memories.
  Sad

Always keep in mind there are Muslims in the House of Representatives of the United States of America.  They ALL follow the Koran just like the killers who hijacked and murdered innocences on 9/11/01.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 9/11 Memories

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias