Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Bolton
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) John Bolton (Read 829 times)
Wapitime
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

John Bolton
09/11/19 at 09:29:38
Print Post  
Yes he was a Hawk, but I liked him. I suppose he was a bit too much of a Hawk for our President, as he tries to back out of the Middle East...and bring troops home.... I wish he would have kept Bolton on board, or that Bolton would have wanted to stay on board. Different of opinions is good to have... Oh well, I don't blame our President one bit as I am not sure he asked Bolton to go or Bolton resigned on his own will....But I like John Bolton and his take no $hit attitude from our many enemies..... One person on this forum said he will write a book and now start appearing on fake news networks and bash the president. I don't think he will, at least I hope not... I hope/think that he has more class than that.... He will write a book though, I would bet on that......

IP Logged

CO
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: John Bolton
Reply #1 - 09/11/19 at 09:43:47
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 09/11/19 at 09:29:38:
Yes he was a Hawk, but I liked him. I suppose he was a bit too much of a Hawk for our President, as he tries to back out of the Middle East...and bring troops home.... I wish he would have kept Bolton on board, or that Bolton would have wanted to stay on board. Different of opinions is good to have... Oh well, I don't blame our President one bit as I am not sure he asked Bolton to go or Bolton resigned on his own will....But I like John Bolton and his take no $hit attitude from our many enemies..... One person on this forum said he will write a book and now start appearing on fake news networks and bash the president. I don't think he will, at least I hope not... I hope/think that he has more class than that.... He will write a book though, I would bet on that......

Smiley

IP Logged

texasredneck
CF Presidents Club

OLIVIA IS GONNA BE A BIG
SISTER!!!!

Reply #2 - 09/11/19 at 09:58:24
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 09/11/19 at 09:29:38:

Also the part of him that I like...

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/11/19 at 20:17:59
Print Post  
Now we shall wait and see how things progress or do not progress with NOKO with Bolton gone.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 09/11/19 at 21:29:56
Print Post  
I like Bolton but I just saw Tucker's intro about his dismissal and I am having serious second thoughts about Bolton.  I believe President Trump made the right decision to fire him.

I am sick and tired of sending America's brightest and best into these endless wars.  Twenty-two vets commit suicide every damn day. I for one am sick of it.  Stop wasting America's treasure. Stop bringing pratictioners of the religion of hate and rape into America. Lets just start there.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 09/11/19 at 21:46:34
Print Post  
I am not shedding any tears with Bolton gone.  I saw many like him over the years willing to send our men and women into harms way while they continue to live the good life back home, some how missing deployment after deployment.

Now, mind you, I am not saying Bolton is a bad person, per se, it is just sometimes I have to scratch my head over what is in their heads.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 09/12/19 at 02:12:17
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 09/11/19 at 21:29:56:
I like Bolton but I just saw Tucker's intro about his dismissal and I am having serious second thoughts about Bolton.  I believe President Trump made the right decision to fire him.

I am sick and tired of sending America's brightest and best into these endless wars.  Twenty-two vets commit suicide every damn day. I for one am sick of it.  Stop wasting America's treasure. Stop bringing pratictioners of the religion of hate and rape into America. Lets just start there.

Ms. Borelli

Amen!

Lily003   Sad

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 09/12/19 at 07:06:56
Print Post  
President Trump has said (many times no less), "We must stop wasting our blood and treasure with endless wars" and Trump means it. Basically, President Trump is one of the few modern Presidents who actually says what he believes, then goes forth and fights to achieve it.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 09/12/19 at 11:23:24
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 09/11/19 at 21:29:56:

Ms. Borelli

Well said ! I totally agree.  Sending our troops off to a war they are never allowed to win would damage any combat trained solder.  Our troops have not been allowed to really win a war since WW2.  It's not that they can't win, our government won't let them. Trying to be politically correct is killing us.

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 09/12/19 at 13:04:44
Print Post  
Ha! Lots of you folks just don't get it... But that's okay. You make good points... If you want to think about John Bolton, whether you like him or not, just remember 9/11, okay. John Bolton is still pissed off and he has a right to be.... What I am saying, its good to have some of these pissed off Americans in the Administration to counter balance the wussies that exist therein.... We need a counter balance. John Bolton is not perfect, but he is exactly right on a lot of things... Exactly correct. He is no dummy believe me. I probably know a little more than I should on that subject but we'll keep it at that... Just don't forget John Bolton and I don't think he'd be in favor of sending troops in on the ground, he would have rather used our very powerful air power.....in case you don't know we have a very powerful Air Force... People complain, oh but when you do that you kill too many civilians..... What do you think happened on 9/11?  We lost 3,000 innocent civilians.... I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...Fight fire with fire.... Also, I don't think Bolton will go on CNN and bad mouth our president....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Bolton

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias