Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship? (Read 682 times)
KevinWhiteman
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship?
10/06/19 at 23:29:51
Print Post  
While we’re at it… have any renown journalists in the liberal media located Obama’s cocaine dealer yet?

http://kevinwhiteman.com/so-who-exactly-did-elizabeth-warren-bump-for-that-plum-...

Deus Vult!
IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship?
Reply #1 - 10/07/19 at 05:28:41
Print Post  
Seriously...Warren is so obviously a White woman. Native Americans aren't blonde haired, blue eyed, fair complexion. Her DNA contains less Native American than the general population of the United States for pity's sake.  Roll Eyes

It was all a scam and Warren knew it. The time has come for all of us to follow the sage advice of Dr. Martin Luther King, no one should be judged by their color, period.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship?
Reply #2 - 10/07/19 at 08:44:00
Print Post  
I am blonde haired, blue eyed, my  grandmother Iroquois, Canada. My mother had blonde hair blue eyes, her father was English . All 4 of us Blonde, blue, my younger sister has a soft olive skin tone (she does have pretty cheekbones) and I have a slight shade of olive too. Brother and older sister white as white can be. We all have fine features. My father's mother was Danish, his father English/French

Go to the American Indian Museum in DC if you get a chance, to the Iroquois section. All the black and white pics are of fair haired kids . My grandmother who lived with other Indians was whiter than my brother and sister.

I asked as a child about my heritage, what was it like to be an Indian, ...many questions...why are we all blonde. Got a fascinating answer back from her. Her family history was...the vikings were here, this is back in the 60's she's is telling me this, long before revisionist history and political correctness, . They intermingled with the tribe.Some stayed, some left.

In a nutshell

So there are blonde blue eyed Indians

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/07/19 at 09:40:54
Print Post  
I respectfully disagree. People who are of mixed ancestry (European and Native American) can have blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Those who are predominately Native American do not look like Ms. Warren. I’m 13.5 % Native American, my maternal Grandmother was a Native American. I am an American of mixed ancestry.

Now, one can argue that this is all just semantics. And, I guess there’s a case to be made both ways. That said, I do not think Ms. Warren is even remotely a ‘woman of color’. Neither am I, despite having significantly more Native American DNA than Ms. Warren.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/07/19 at 11:13:37
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 10/07/19 at 08:44:00:
I am blonde haired, blue eyed, my  grandmother Iroquois, Canada. My mother had blonde hair blue eyes, her father was English . All 4 of us Blonde, blue, my younger sister has a soft olive skin tone (she does have pretty cheekbones) and I have a slight shade of olive too. Brother and older sister white as white can be. We all have fine features. My father's mother was Danish, his father English/French

Go to the American Indian Museum in DC if you get a chance, to the Iroquois section. All the black and white pics are of fair haired kids . My grandmother who lived with other Indians was whiter than my brother and sister.

I asked as a child about my heritage, what was it like to be an Indian, ...many questions...why are we all blonde. Got a fascinating answer back from her. Her family history was...the vikings were here, this is back in the 60's she's is telling me this, long before revisionist history and political correctness, . They intermingled with the tribe.Some stayed, some left.

In a nutshell

So there are blonde blue eyed Indians

There were also the red haired  Mandan Indians from the Dakotas.  They were famous for their round boats. DNA proved they were Irish and were here long before Columbus.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/07/19 at 12:03:38
Print Post  
But if these ‘Indians’ were Irish and Native American, aren’t they then actually ‘Americans of mixed ancestry’?

I think I’m confused...and getting more confused as I think about it!

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #6 - 10/07/19 at 23:28:14
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 10/07/19 at 09:40:54:
I respectfully disagree. People who are of mixed ancestry (European and Native American) can have blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. 

Before DeSoto spread small pox down the Mississippi River, there was a tribe (Mandarin) who had blue eyes and blond hair.  Pox took them all out.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 10/08/19 at 00:09:03
Print Post  
I would like to know why none of our renown "investigative journalists" bothered to fly to Moscow an' track down those two prostitutes an' that stained mattress before the dossier was proven to be a hoax. I mean the Propaganda Ministry For The Left-wing Fascist Agenda had it for months before it's existence was known to the public. One would think that something so salacious about a political opponent would peak the interest of these "investigative journalists" an' if they could find one or both of these prostitutes they could win the 'Dan Rather Prize '.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/08/19 at 11:58:50
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 10/07/19 at 12:03:38:
But if these ‘Indians’ were Irish and Native American, aren’t they then actually ‘Americans of mixed ancestry’?

I think I’m confused...and getting more confused as I think about it!

If it's in our ancestry, we can call ourselves anything we want. In America we are mixed a whole lot more than a Frenchman in France or an Irish woman in Ireland  on and on. How do you think the Germans were able to do that pure aryan crap. Can't find an American who can go back generations and come up pure anything, (maybe some religions).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So Who Exactly Did Elizabeth Warren Bump For That Plum Harvard Professorship?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias