Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump to pull troops from northern Syria.....
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump to pull troops from northern Syria..... (Read 1,652 times)
muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Trump to pull troops from northern Syria.....
10/07/19 at 14:15:08
Print Post  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump to pull troops from northern Syria.....
Reply #1 - 10/07/19 at 16:17:25
Print Post  
Mine as well, they are good people from everything I have heard.  But..........it is time to get the hell out of that compost hole the sooner the better.  Endless tribal warfares, civil wars, ethnic hatreds that go back to before Christ.  No, it is time and the time is now and it is about time.  Let them waste and squander their treasures.  We cannot fix stupid.

Also time to kick Turkey out of NATO. 

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/07/19 at 16:39:50
Print Post  
So, am I the only one wondering WTF exactly, is Trump, Barr, Durham, Huber, Horowitz, Giuliani, Solomon, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh doing ?

We've already got somebody leaking to the press about THIS phone call to Erdogan.  Barely a day or not even ?  Every day it's a GD series of bullsh1t leaks, lies, libel, slander, treason, sedition.  Schiff lies like a SOB on the floor of congress, in session, recites false quotes for the President.

NOBODY ever gets charged with anything.  Who was that one idiot that they supposedly charged with leaking ?  What did he get, a month of probation ?  The only one that's even seen a judge in 3 years of non-stop leaks every day.

Look, I know the drill ... the investigation, the case, the charges, the arrests are SO MASSIVE that they can never really pull the trigger ...... they just have to keep looking into it and putting it together for 8 years.  Even if they only get 4.

Meanwhile, Trump is going to get tripped up somehow as they dick around.  Doesn't even have to be "getting caught" for anything.  Only a critical mass of public charges, stories, chaos, media perfectly whipping it up and slick production, 24/7 democrat / house drama.

Eventually a majority of the public is gonna just say "ah WTH, just dump him and move onto to something else".  The RINO's and fence sitters will follow suit. Trump doesn't have to be guilty to be gone.  We just need to give his enemies an endless window of opportunity.  If they can get Goldwater, Nixon, Scooter Libby, Flynn ... they can get Trump without a crime.

And the guys with the actual proof of of real crimes for the last 10 years will still be picking their butts, putting the perfect touches on the greatest case that never happened.

It was true 2 years ago that they had endless dem-left schmucks already dead to rights on perjury, leaking, collusion, RICO, and so on.  But nope, can't just do something about it.

If it was always just a smokescreen to get past all this, including Trump, this country is damned finished.

I know they're finding more outrageous crap every day.  Great, now they have 5,000 % of what they need to convict most of them.  What a great accomplishment.

Shiite or get off the pot.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/07/19 at 16:46:21
Print Post  
They hung the Navy submariner who took photographs for his Mom.   Our justice system is alive and well and chugging away on all 8 cylinders, old man. You just have to move further and further down the proverbial food chain to seen it in action, is all.  A lowly US Navy Petty Officer seems low enough for the lady peeking out from behind her blindfold, wouldn't you say? 

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/07/19 at 16:59:26
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 10/07/19 at 16:46:21:
They hung the Navy submariner who took photographs for his Mom.   Our justice system is alive and well and chugging away on all 8 cylinders, old man. You just have to move further and further down the proverbial food chain to seen it in action, is all.  A lowly US Navy Petty Officer seems low enough for the lady peeking out from behind her blindfold, wouldn't you say? 

Yeah, no doubt.  The system is very quick and agile when it fits somebody's agenda, and an easy target.

When it actually has to do something about people at the top trying to actually end the USA ...... not very useful.

But that's not much of an excuse.  We know damned well that there's a mountain of evidence against the worst bastards.  Been there for a full 2 years.

The idea that it's never ready or never done is moronic.  I'm glad these idiots weren't in charge of WW2.  They'd still be perfecting the damned battle plan.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/07/19 at 17:02:05
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 10/07/19 at 16:59:26:
Yeah, no doubt.  The system is very quick and agile when it fits somebody's agenda, and an easy target.

When it actually has to do something about people at the top trying to actually end the USA ...... not very useful.

But that's not much of an excuse.  We know damned well that there's a mountain of evidence against the worst bastards.  Been there for a full 2 years.

The idea that it's never ready or never done is moronic.  I'm glad these idiots weren't in charge of WW2.  [b]They'd still be prefecting the damned battle plan.[/b]

Yeah, true story and most likely Hitler's Das Reich Division would be goose stepping down 5th Avenue as well. 

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/07/19 at 17:02:57
Print Post  
See how quick the left moves when it's time to hide and bury Smollet's problems ?  Or Feinstein's chinese spy ?  Or DWS and half the dem party, and their Awans problem ?

They don't care what anybody thinks or says about it.  They get it done.

People like Schiff, Nadler, Tlaib, Omar, Pelosi, Waters ..... are living every 5-year-old's dream.  Getting away with every ridiculous outrageous thing a kid ever dreamed of getting away with.  Lying, cheating, stealing, laughing in your face because you're mad about it and can't do anything about it.

GOP has to ALWAYS fret over whether being 120 % in the right will be too mean or imprudent or something.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 10/07/19 at 17:10:42
Print Post  
I am for Trump starting to get out of these endless killings.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/08/19 at 02:18:49
Print Post  
I have heard much opposition in the commentary regarding Syria.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 10/08/19 at 02:19:43
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 10/07/19 at 16:39:50:
So, am I the only one wondering WTF exactly, is Trump, Barr, Durham, Huber, Horowitz, Giuliani, Solomon, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh doing ?

We've already got somebody leaking to the press about THIS phone call to Erdogan.  Barely a day or not even ?  Every day it's a GD series of bullsh1t leaks, lies, libel, slander, treason, sedition.  Schiff lies like a SOB on the floor of congress, in session, recites false quotes for the President.

NOBODY ever gets charged with anything.  Who was that one idiot that they supposedly charged with leaking ?  What did he get, a month of probation ?  The only one that's even seen a judge in 3 years of non-stop leaks every day.

Look, I know the drill ... the investigation, the case, the charges, the arrests are SO MASSIVE that they can never really pull the trigger ...... they just have to keep looking into it and putting it together for 8 years.  Even if they only get 4.

Meanwhile, Trump is going to get tripped up somehow as they dick around.  Doesn't even have to be "getting caught" for anything.  Only a critical mass of public charges, stories, chaos, media perfectly whipping it up and slick production, 24/7 democrat / house drama.

Eventually a majority of the public is gonna just say "ah WTH, just dump him and move onto to something else".  The RINO's and fence sitters will follow suit. Trump doesn't have to be guilty to be gone.  We just need to give his enemies an endless window of opportunity.  If they can get Goldwater, Nixon, Scooter Libby, Flynn ... they can get Trump without a crime.

And the guys with the actual proof of of real crimes for the last 10 years will still be picking their butts, putting the perfect touches on the greatest case that never happened.

It was true 2 years ago that they had endless dem-left schmucks already dead to rights on perjury, leaking, collusion, RICO, and so on.  But nope, can't just do something about it.

If it was always just a smokescreen to get past all this, including Trump, this country is damned finished.

I know they're finding more outrageous crap every day.  Great, now they have 5,000 % of what they need to convict most of them.  What a great accomplishment.

Shiite or get off the pot.

Can't argue with anything you've said!

As long as Hillary is walking around after what she has done, I believe in nothing.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump to pull troops from northern Syria.....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias