Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would You Support Life In Solitary As a Death Penalty Alternative?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Would You Support Life In Solitary As a Death Penalty Alternative? (Read 1,100 times)
TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Would You Support Life In Solitary As a Death Penalty Alternative?
Reply #10 - 10/09/19 at 15:52:40
Print Post  
My uncle, an electrician, long since passed, wired the electric chair that came back from loan for the least electrocution in the state of Vermont.  1954.  He was working there at the time on a project and was invited to witness the execution.  He served in WW2 on B-24's but always maintained the electrocution was the most morbid thing he had ever witnessed.  He maintained the guy did not die right off.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Dayton3
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/09/19 at 16:46:53
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 10/09/19 at 15:52:40:
My uncle, an electrician, long since passed, wired the electric chair that came back from loan for the least electrocution in the state of Vermont.  1954.  He was working there at the time on a project and was invited to witness the execution.  He served in WW2 on B-24's but always maintained the electrocution was the most morbid thing he had ever witnessed.  He maintained the guy did not die right off. 

Very few methods of execution ensure that the person "dies right off".   About the fastest is probably the guillotine (which was developed to make executions more humane than hanging and decapitation by sword or axe).

Needless to say no one wants to see the guillotine back in action.

IP Logged

bonnieblue
CF Presidents Club

God Bless Texas

Reply #12 - 10/09/19 at 21:46:37
Print Post  
I not only want the death penalty......I want the electric chair back, I want hanging back, I want drawing and quartering back. This crap of giving a killer a shot to put them to sleep then another to stop their heart is NOT JUSTICE.....imho Angry

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #13 - 10/09/19 at 23:26:07
Print Post  
The death penalty is applied so many years after conviction - if at all - that it doesn’t act as any sort of a deterrent at all.

Forget solitary.  Put them in the toughest prisons that exist, and let them enjoy the rest of their pathetic lives in that environment.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

bonnieblue
CF Presidents Club

God Bless Texas

Reply #14 - 10/10/19 at 17:48:36
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 10/09/19 at 23:26:07:
The death penalty is applied so many years after conviction - if at all - that it doesn’t act as any sort of a deterrent at all.

Forget solitary.  Put them in the toughest prisons that exist, and let them enjoy the rest of their pathetic lives in that environment.

I don't want my tax money to go for that any longer and that's why I say kill the vermin ASAP!! Smiley

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 10/10/19 at 18:29:01
Print Post  
NO.  I do not wish to pay for their care and feeding the rest of their useless lives.

IP Logged

Mel Content
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 10/10/19 at 18:45:48
Print Post  
"Would You Support Life In Solitary As a Death Penalty Alternative?"

That really depends.

Rosenstein, McCabe, Page or Strzok??........  O.K. I guess I'd settle for life in solitary.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Hillary or Obama?

Nope. No way. They should get the full neck massage.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would You Support Life In Solitary As a Death Penalty Alternative?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias