Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi (Read 1,425 times)
17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi
Reply #10 - 10/09/19 at 12:40:10
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 10/09/19 at 12:15:21:
Its an awesome letter ... He has called their bluff .. The ball is in their court ...

I wonder what the supreme court would do ..

HARD to call the shot, we have had SCOTUS make the call in one election already, they might end up doing it again.

One of the things that impacts this is that the Dims were talking out loud about Impeachment only days after he was elected and it has been a steadly increasing drumbeat since.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/09/19 at 14:07:03
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/09/19 at 12:00:05:
WHO knows.

Folks what we are watching is history being made, no matter the outcome for or against Trump, whether he stays on in the WH or leaves under pressure by Congress this will go down in the history books.

My personal thoughts are:

First, I am rather objective, a career as an engineer working in mission-critical space and I deal with FACTS, not fuzzy-wuzzy wannabe feel good subjective thinking.  I was not a Trumpteer, but have since joined the others on his wagon train.

In all, I read and research I can find nothing he has done in his Presidency that shows him to less than honest and a fair and straight shooter.  The charges against him are as factual and worthy as a pocket full of $3 dollar bills.

I don't need to go into a lot of detail because if you are watching the AOC, Shiffty, Nadler, Pelosi etc clown show that us cowboys call a Goat Screw or a circle jerk then you know what I mean.

The Dims have at BEST disgraced themselves and they better hope history is kind to them.

Lets just hope the writer of this history is honest when doing so!

DEW

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 10/09/19 at 14:20:55
Print Post  
We've reached the point where they truly have no bottom to their scams. 

They will simply keep inventing the stupidest crap, out of whole cloth.  Always one more lie or fraud, without end.

The scary part is, lacking any real, tangible action by the WH and GOP, they may be able to get rid of, or defeat, Trump.  Simply by sheer volume, noise, commotion, exhaustion of the public, and so on.

That's their deal.  Keep laying it on until people give in or give up.  And what they bring could be 100 % BS and 0 % true, but they think they'll win with this approach.

Somebody on our side had better start with the lawsuits, the censures, arresting people for the real crimes, and so on.  Otherwise it's the same old dem win by attrition and cheating, and laziness by us.

Clinton's warming up in the bullpen.  She just knows that this is all for her and her coronation at long last.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 10/09/19 at 14:37:28
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/09/19 at 11:30:14:
LOL, yea, why I named the post as such...

The song must be read as Pelosi crying about Trump sending her 'the letter'.  She don't care how much money she gotta spend, she gotta get back at Trump again ..........

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 10/09/19 at 16:23:57
Print Post  
Next Lower Rung for the Maoist dems -

Some guy on the ways & means committee is gonna stop Pompeo's paycheck, no pay until he does what the dems tell him to do.

Nothing is surprising anymore, yet it is amazing that any human adult can keep digging deeper and deeper into full(er) retard.

Apparently we will never see full(est) retard.  They will go fuller basically every 5 or 10 minutes.

And I'm not a big fan of the word retard.  I just can't for the life of me, think of a better description.  The dems / left are not even capable of functioning in greater society anymore, only their little incompetent, incapable community ........ yet strangely genius (savant) in dishonesty.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 10/09/19 at 16:39:09
Print Post  
Interesting thoughts on what makes the dems and left so bad -

1. They have been infantilized by the steady flow of propaganda that requires no thought, and flow of free stuff that requires no work.

2. They start out as teens who have silly beliefs about perfect equality in everything, communism is beautiful, etc.   Those who realize how silly they were upon turning 20, become conservatives and responsible, logical adults.  Those who never turn this corner stay silly teens until old age.

3.  Most of the dem left base are these people in # 2 above.  However, when they really need violence and mayhem, they recruit the completely mentally sick like antifa, hollywood, LGBT + 50 whatevers, hateful anarchists and atheists.  Just like Hitlers brownshirts, Iran's SAVAK, Mao's nasty young brigade, who loved to kill and maim.

4.  Obama-Clinton led the poor bastards to believe that competition, elections, equal representation, etc........ were a thing of the past.  The left and dems would never again lose an election, be out of power, stop dismantling America, stop punishing whoever disagrees.  They believed this with every fiber of their being, squealing with infantile delight 24/7/365.

This is why they disintegrated into infantile rage, hate, and tantrums for the last 3 years.  They will never accept that they lost an election and their 1,000 year rule.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - 10/09/19 at 17:31:40
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/09/19 at 12:00:05:
WHO knows.

Folks what we are watching is history being made, no matter the outcome for or against Trump, whether he stays on in the WH or leaves under pressure by Congress this will go down in the history books.

My personal thoughts are:

In all, I read and research I can find nothing he has done in his Presidency that shows him to less than honest and a fair and straight shooter.  The charges against him are as factual and worthy as a pocket full of $3 dollar bills.

THAT is a question I have yet to hear ANY evilcrat answer. What EXACTLY has President done that is treasonous/high crime/misdemeanor? Where/what is his crime.? They and the very fake news hysterical drive by media cabal spew a whole lotta chit, but a darn single one of them has/can/will lay our the President’s crime/s.

Again YOU-DON’T-GET-TO-IMPEACH-THE-PRESIDENT-BECAUSE-YOU-DON’T-LIKE-HIM..

We know you think this is the banana republic of your dreams but it ain’t. .

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 10/09/19 at 19:00:55
Print Post  
I have a bad feeling the Liberal Loons actual goal is to turn our Republic into a banana variety...Pelosi and her crew are working diligently that’s for sure.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 10/09/19 at 20:03:54
Print Post  
Great letter!!  If I were to write one to her there would be only two words.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 10/09/19 at 20:07:54
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 10/09/19 at 20:03:54:
Great letter!!  If I were to write one to her there would be only two words. 

I could demonstrate my feelings toward Madam Speaker using just one finger.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias