Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi (Read 1,424 times)
mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi
Reply #20 - 10/09/19 at 20:43:10
Print Post  
Jus' don't leave me with her. I'd be slapping her up an' down County Highway U 'till the end of time.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

originalist
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 10/09/19 at 21:46:48
Print Post  
I think the purpose of the letter is two-fold.  First, it is likely to force Pelosi to put her cards on the table and take a vote, either to open an formal impeachment hearing or to approve Articles of Impeachment.  This is a vote she doesn't want to take because of the danger to new Democrats in the House who won in Trump leaning districts in 2018.  Her base isn't going to settle for anything less now and Trump is doing his best to goad them into forcing her to take a vote.

Second, this puts an end to the Democrats' strategy of having Schiff run this thing under the table in the Intelligence Committee where meetings are secret and the public only learns what Schiff wants to tell them.  Additionally, under these rules the Republicans don't get to ask questions or challenge anything.  Finally, this strategy is intended to have new whistleblowers appear at regular intervals right up until the election in order to keep this front and center but without ever having to really put forth any evidence.  President Trump, by refusing to allow anyone to talk to Schiff or giving Schiff any documents, largely strangles this strategy.

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #22 - 10/09/19 at 22:29:08
Print Post  
originalist wrote on 10/09/19 at 21:46:48:
I think the purpose of the letter is two-fold.  First, it is likely to force Pelosi to put her cards on the table and take a vote, either to open an formal impeachment hearing or to approve Articles of Impeachment.  This is a vote she doesn't want to take because of the danger to new Democrats in the House who won in Trump leaning districts in 2018.  Her base isn't going to settle for anything less now and Trump is doing his best to goad them into forcing her to take a vote.

Second, this puts an end to the Democrats' strategy of having Schiff run this thing under the table in the Intelligence Committee where meetings are secret and the public only learns what Schiff wants to tell them.  Additionally, under these rules the Republicans don't get to ask questions or challenge anything.  Finally, this strategy is intended to have new whistleblowers appear at regular intervals right up until the election in order to keep this front and center but without ever having to really put forth any evidence.  President Trump, by refusing to allow anyone to talk to Schiff or giving Schiff any documents, largely strangles this strategy.   

I share your dream … which is what I think this is.

Nancy will not call for a vote.

The dims will spend all their time an energy squawking about it … but do nothing.  piglousy must protect her freshmen noobs at all costs.  Not only that, calling a vote opens the Republican pandora's box and all of the legal devices contained therein.

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 10/09/19 at 23:09:00
Print Post  
Nox wrote on 10/09/19 at 22:29:08:
I share your dream … which is what I think this is.

Nancy will not call for a vote.

The dims will spend all their time an energy squawking about it … but do nothing.  piglousy must protect her freshmen noobs at all costs.  Not only that, calling a vote opens the Republican pandora's box and all of the legal devices contained therein.

I think some, if not most, of those freshman noobs are toast anyway. They come from red districts that voted for them because repubs refused to listen to their constituency.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 10/10/19 at 00:45:22
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 10/09/19 at 17:31:40:
THAT is a question I have yet to hear ANY evilcrat answer. What EXACTLY has President done that is treasonous/high crime/misdemeanor? Where/what is his crime.? They and the very fake news hysterical drive by media cabal spew a whole lotta chit, but a darn single one of them has/can/will lay our the President’s crime/s.

Again YOU-DON’T-GET-TO-IMPEACH-THE-PRESIDENT-BECAUSE-YOU-DON’T-LIKE-HIM..

We know you think this is the banana republic of your dreams but it ain’t. .

Ms. Borelli

You have echoed my thoughts.  They have been after him since he punked Hillary Clinton in an election.  They do not care what they are putting the country through, much less the man himself.  Because they don't like the results of one election, they have set out to undo it.

At first, I wasn't too much on the concept of a coup.  Now I am sure of it.  They would crash the economy and ruin the very nation to get back at one person.  They are evil and sick.  I felt like they do about BHO, but would never have recommended destruction of the very country over removing him.  There are always bigger things than ourselves.

I am angrier than I can express at the Republican Party for not as a body trying to put a stop to this.  It's a good thing I don't have one to vote for, because I am not sure I could.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 10/10/19 at 00:47:11
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 10/09/19 at 20:43:10:
Jus' don't leave me with her. I'd be slapping her up an' down County Highway U 'till the end of time.

Smiley

I'd leave her right in HER DISTRICT to live with the homeless.  She would not be able to escape to her own beachfront mansion.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

originalist
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 10/10/19 at 01:02:43
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 10/10/19 at 00:45:22:
You have echoed my thoughts.  They have been after him since he punked Hillary Clinton in an election.  They do not care what they are putting the country through, much less the man himself.  Because they don't like the results of one election, they have set out to undo it.

At first, I wasn't too much on the concept of a coup.  Now I am sure of it.  They would crash the economy and ruin the very nation to get back at one person.  They are evil and sick.  I felt like they do about BHO, but would never have recommended destruction of the very country over removing him.  There are always bigger things than ourselves.

I am angrier than I can express at the Republican Party for not as a body trying to put a stop to this.  It's a good thing I don't have one to vote for, because I am not sure I could.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I think that the major reason they hate him is because they haven't been able to harm him.  They have tried every play in their playbook to first keep him from becoming President and then to undo the results of the election when they couldn't prevent him from winning.  Trump is an existential threat to them because he's immune to their most powerful weapons.  They have to get rid of him if for no other reason than to prove to themselves that they can and that their weapons still work.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 10/10/19 at 06:00:04
Print Post  
originalist wrote on 10/10/19 at 01:02:43:
I think that the major reason they hate him is because they haven't been able to harm him.  They have tried every play in their playbook to first keep him from becoming President and then to undo the results of the election when they couldn't prevent him from winning.  Trump is an existential threat to them because he's immune to their most powerful weapons.  They have to get rid of him if for no other reason than to prove to themselves that they can and that their weapons still work.   

Bingo! As Dan Bongino says, "Winner, winner chicken dinner!".

Yes, they hate Trump because he's immune to the Liberal nonsense that they've been shoveling in order to maintain their wealth, power and control.

For decades the Democrats have been claiming they are ones who care about the working class, the poor, the 'victim groups', the addicted, the homeless etc. Give us more tax dollars and we will fix all this they claim. In the meantime, those at the top of government are running schemes to become fabulously wealthy and the Democrat run cities and states have degenerated into places that are literally hellish for the majority of the people.

Add to this that there are far too many Republicans who have also hopped on board with this immoral sell out of America. When our capital is referred to as 'the DC swamp' and our elected politicians are Globalists looking out for interests that don't even include the American people, we're in trouble.

Donald Trump saw this and decided to do something about it. The Liberal Left must have known what Trump was planning as they began to attack him the second he came down that escalator. Heck, they've been calling for Trump's impeachment since before he was even sworn in as President! Yes, this whole thing stinks to high Heaven...let's drag it all out into the light I say.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 10/10/19 at 09:52:13
Print Post  
Some things that are amazing:

How many times the left from P-Loser to Quid Pro Joe they talk about doing this to save the Constitution, when not a one of them there would pizz on the Consitution if it was on fire.

They claim the Consitution does not specify Impeachment procedure so they don't need a VOTE. to Impeach!

BONK, WRONG answer and you don't get a chance to spin the cash wheel.  Because the Constitution does, in fact specify the following:

Amendment VI
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."

What say you NOW Shift for brains Shiffty, PLoser?

THey have no evidence, of wrong doing, and they are trying to remove him from office without due process yet they cliam the Constitution is ON their side...

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The LETTER, Trump to Pelosi

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias