Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say (Read 1,621 times)
USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

NRA Patriot Life Member

Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say
10/10/19 at 14:59:06
Print Post  
Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say
https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey-military-assault-in-syria

This is very bad news and has the potential to sink Trump, something the democrats probably could not do.

I know people don't want war at all but America MUST stand behind America's word to our allies and the world.

I fear this is probably Trumps WATERLOO.

Turkey is a Muslim country and as such, Erdoğan a Muslim cannot be trusted to keep his word. A massacre of Kurds is now happening.

(The Media uses Goebbels) "This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it."
~Joseph Goebbels

WAPO is official media of ISIS

Democrat Hoax List:
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/.

http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/ASSAULT-RIFLE

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Re: Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say
Reply #1 - 10/10/19 at 16:30:46
Print Post  
A sad day for the Kurds, no doubt.  The Turks are scum.  I have been there more than once.  They are scum and that is putting it mildly. I have no use for them.  Human garbage IMHO.

However, the time was now to pack.  Endless wars, brother.  We need to stop.  Our treasure, our brothers and sisters in arms need a POTUS willing to make the hard decisions and stop this endless cannon fodder.  We have that POTUS in Donald.  God bless him and protect him in making the hard and politically incorrect but right decision. 

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

bonnieblue
CF Presidents Club

God Bless Texas

Re: Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say
Reply #2 - 10/10/19 at 17:52:05
Print Post  
As I said before, President Trump has made it clear that Turkey best behave or the fires of hell will be put upon them......looks like his warning will come to fruition. Turks have always been savages but I still, from the viewpoint that not another American soldier be sacrificed over this....... Angry

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/11/19 at 06:57:58
Print Post  
I think it might be time to start making Turkey feel some extreme economic pain....and Trump's just the man for this job!

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/13/19 at 12:17:50
Print Post  
Politicians are always bloviating on going to war but most never had the pleasure of eating dust in a war, so waste no time advocating war.  Even if the Kurds did help us destroy ISIS it was just as important to them as it was for us to do it.  Our President promised to get us out of these ridicules "wars" in the Middle East because the whole stupid war in that area is like sticking a hand into a tar baby; it just never ends.

I hope he starts pulling our kids out of those so-called countries, since they really do not consider the British made borders anyway.  Those people still live in tents for heaven sakes.  Pull our kids out of that hell hole then nuke the whole area to dust.

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/13/19 at 13:36:01
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 10/13/19 at 12:17:50:
Politicians are always bloviating on going to war but most never had the pleasure of eating dust in a war, so waste no time advocating war.  Even if the Kurds did help us destroy ISIS it was just as important to them as it was for us to do it.  Our President promised to get us out of these ridicules "wars" in the Middle East because the whole stupid war in that area is like sticking a hand into a tar baby; it just never ends.

I hope he starts pulling our kids out of those so-called countries, since they really do not consider the British made borders anyway.  Those people still live in tents for heaven sakes.  Pull our kids out of that hell hole then nuke the whole area to dust.

And I, for one, do not like the idea of using our military to clean up Bam Bams' mess. Welcome to Bam Bams' Arab Spring, where nothing could possibly go wrong...…. go wrong...… go wrong..... go wrong.....

IP Logged

NewCenturion
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/13/19 at 14:31:26
Print Post  
Dustymars: If you and others are correctly against keeping our troops out of these endless wars, do you support Trump increasing our troop presence in Saudi Arabia?

As I recall, the Saudis didn't help the US in WW II either. 

Centurion protects traditional American values, promotes sound fiscal policies & embraces the Constitution. SPQA
IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #7 - 10/13/19 at 23:50:06
Print Post  
NewCenturion wrote on 10/13/19 at 14:31:26:
Dustymars: If you and others are correctly against keeping our troops out of these endless wars, do you support Trump increasing our troop presence in Saudi Arabia?

Yes I do.  These are not troops on the line.  As far as the airplanes … I want to see the gunsight camera's film.  That and a large bowl of popcorn makes for some fine Sunday TV (especially during this basketball season).

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/14/19 at 00:54:18
Print Post  
No one cares about turkey, syria or the kurds. The only reason people act like they care is to hurt Trump and to push a narrative. People care about affordable healthcare, illegal aliens storming the border, jobs, paying less in taxes, keeping their families safe at home and a brighter future for their children.

Dont buy into the BS narrative that we have to keep sacrificing our soldiers and money to fight senseless wars in the middle east. The kurds may have fought with us against isis but that does not mean we are permanently owed them allegiance from now to the end of time.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 10/14/19 at 14:09:39
Print Post  
NewCenturion wrote on 10/13/19 at 14:31:26:

In WWII the Germans were our enemies. World turns, things change.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 150 Kurdish fighters dead, officials say

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias