Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo (Read 1,892 times)
SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo
Reply #20 - 10/18/19 at 21:29:54
Print Post  
   Rush walked through this perfectly.  Mulvaney was answering question by explaining answers in detail.  He must have forgotten (from Rush) his audience care nothing about his answers and only want to ruin his and President Trumps reputations.
     All Mulvaney has to do is keep that in mind when he answers questions.  And!, (this is mine) bee--it--ch slap the reporters around once in awhile.  Doesn't have to be for any reason other than to remind them that he, Mulvaney, is in charge of their credentials.
    Stop fighting back and ATTACK once in awhile.

IP Logged

The Patriot Hammer
CF Vice Presidents Club

I am a man of peace, but
I adore a riot.

Reply #21 - 10/18/19 at 22:37:27
Print Post  
Quid pro quo is connected to all US foreign aid.

Trump did it with aid to Central America.  He did it with aid to Mexico over the border.

Every president before Trump has done it.  The US does not provide funding to other countries without getting something in return.

Democrats are so desperate to GET TRUMP that they consistently try to criminalize LEGAL behavior in order to find some justification for impeachment.

I have said from the very beginning that the efforts of Democrats with their illegitimate "Inquiry" is primarily about harming Trump politically -- as much as possible prior to the election.  If they happen to stumble on something that is more legitimate than what they've already learned, that will be lagniappe for them.

Investigating the person to find a crime is quite Stalinesque.  It's not flying with the American people who love the country.  It's not flying with JFK Democrats who still believe in defending the Constitution, promoting Free Enterprise and nurturing Individual Liberty.

This will all be a lot of white noise up until election day and beyond.

While Democrats focus on what I call "retail Trump," the American agenda -- "America First" and "wholesale Trump" -- continues to march on with more successes in domestic and foreign policy.
MAGAtastic!

Hammer LIBs Daily with TRUTH.
IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 10/19/19 at 05:59:58
Print Post  
Let's look at this using an analogy:

Let's say you have a big bowl of ice cream and your friend says, "Can I have some? The next time I have a really good treat I'll give you some as well". Sounds like a fair and friendly deal so you comply.

Ok, now let's say you have a big bowl of ice cream and the guy you thought was your friend pulls out a firearm, points it at your forehead and says, "Give me the 'beeping' ice cream or I blow your head off". Doesn't sound like a very fair or friendly deal but you certainly comply.

One of these scenarios is diplomacy and a positive interaction between human beings... and one is not. The Democrats apparently can't tell the difference, at least when it pertains to Donald Trump.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 10/19/19 at 07:34:59
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 10/17/19 at 17:51:16:
No he did not. I just listened to the entire conversation. Mulvaney DOD. OT ADMIT TO ANY QUID PRO QUO. It would really help if conservatives would stop indulg8ng the propaganda.

False news no less. What a shocker....

Ms. Borelli

What she said.

Read the transcript.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/17/epic-mick-mulvaney-white-house-p...

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 10/19/19 at 08:55:03
Print Post  

IP Logged

dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 10/19/19 at 11:27:05
Print Post  
The media keeps distorting the FACTS to legitimize their narrative. And they are getting by with it!  Disgusting!  And the president is going to get impeached over their false narrative.  Sheesh!

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #26 - 10/19/19 at 13:05:59
Print Post  
Garmel wrote on 10/17/19 at 18:01:56:
Explain to me how it's not or are my ears lying?

In a followup statement by the Acting Chief of Staff Mulvaney made several points that clarified his original statement.  First, the Trump Administration put the money to Ukraine on hold without telling them.  This money was put on hold before Zelensky took office, and was to ensure he was the Ukrainian President was serious about ending corruption.  Since Zelensky did not know the $400 Million had been put on hold, and the money was never mentioned in the conversation between Zelensky and President Trump, there was no Quid Pro Quo. 

On the other hand, then VP Biden went to Ukraine and told President Poroshenko to fire his chief prosecutor or the US will refuse to give them $1 Billion in aide.  That was clear Quid Pro Quo.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mulvaney admits to quid pro quo

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias