Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Where are the shrinks?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Where are the shrinks? (Read 534 times)
Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Where are the shrinks?
10/19/19 at 07:49:46
Print Post  
It's about time some real psycologial folks started to question hitlery's sanity.

Even this old grumpy guy can see obsessive compulsive behavior.  This latest bit about tulsi (of whom I am no fan) is getting way beyond the bounds of any sane thought.  Her perpetual blaming of others for her 2016 loss is beyond the pale.

Is it because she is a dim?  Is it because they fear being the next clinton victim?

I cannot be the only person to see the psychotic behavior.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Where are the shrinks?
Reply #1 - 10/19/19 at 08:31:44
Print Post  
I see similar psychosis' in any number of leading figures of the Dis-loyal Opposition. A disconnection from reality seems to be a major symptom of the Left-wing's mental disorder. You can also toss in a massive dose megalomania, since they think they are the only ones who are entitled to rule an' must be allowed to do so at all cost. Butt then this is jus' an amateur diagnosis garnered by casual observation.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/19/19 at 09:54:12
Print Post  
The problem with most of those "mental health" advocates is that most of them are off the deep six end themselves...good luck, etc. etc.

We found that out here in CA!

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/19/19 at 12:02:59
Print Post  
Borderline Personality Disorder. Lies, Believe the stories she tells, Lives in the moment, no respect for others boundaries, maybe a sociopath..., look it up in the old DSM-IV. On the surface of it. We can guess, we can joke, but if you do go to the DSM_IV, checkout Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Oppositional behavior,  have fun.

She's in those pages as well as Obama. I was in college when O'Blow me was prez. He was a hoot.

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/19/19 at 12:31:37
Print Post  
Water seeks it's own level, as do kooks in the mental heath field.

Like any degree these days, answer the questions and if it's right it's right and you pass. The damage of their incompetence isn't evident till they make a really big mistake .

My own experience in the field since about 2004 as a newbie till present with a MSW, there are so many conservatives you'd be surprised you really would. I work with addicts and most of my internships were with mentally ill from pretty severe to diabolical genius ( I mean it). In my experience not many seasoned therapist and counselors buy this BS of numerous genders, nor agreeing to support removing body parts and rearrangement of sex organs.

In my experience, most ascribe to liberal ideology, but they are blind to their own myths, as in company of their peers they make fun of those mentally ill, and laugh at people's situations.

Contradictions. Some are really there (social work) because they genuinely care. Both left and right and those folks take care of their clients, assist, lead, expire their own energy and health (burnout).

In my opinion, the psychiatrists and psychologist are dry, clinical and all book.

In my experience,Social Workers are the heart and goodness of mental health. After a Bacc.Degree the differences between a degree in psychology and the degree in Social Work  are enormous.

This is where the shrinks are.

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/19/19 at 13:00:32
Print Post  
Shared reality. Existential reality. Objective reality. Subjective reality. Personal reality.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/19/19 at 13:22:41
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 10/19/19 at 12:02:59:
Borderline Personality Disorder. Lies, Believe the stories she tells, Lives in the moment, no respect for others boundaries, maybe a sociopath..., look it up in the old DSM-IV. On the surface of it. We can guess, we can joke, but if you do go to the DSM_IV, checkout Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Oppositional behavior,  have fun.

She's in those pages as well as Obama. I was in college when O'Blow me was prez. He was a hoot.

Whew!   I have a friend who’s dealing with a business partner who has BPD with narcissistic tendencies.   It’s a nightmare ... sudden mood swings ... euphoria, poor pitiful me, anger, pouts, anger, jealousy .... and it’s always the fault of someone else.  He has no filter between mind and mouth, plus he stalks, lies, and drinks to excess.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Where are the shrinks?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias