Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats leftists are really nasty
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Democrats leftists are really nasty (Read 1,803 times)
dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Democrats leftists are really nasty
Reply #20 - 10/21/19 at 14:04:06
Print Post  
Now is the time for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and stop the lawless, treasonous left

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 10/21/19 at 15:15:04
Print Post  
If the leftists do something in a school that's against us, every conservatives should pull their kids out of the school. And demand a tax cut for the amount not spent on the school.
If a business bows to leftists demand, dont shop at that business till they change their policy.
Turn off leftist media.

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 10/21/19 at 17:57:05
Print Post  
CF Admin wrote on 10/21/19 at 15:15:04:
If the leftists do something in a school that's against us, every conservatives should pull their kids out of the school. And demand a tax cut for the amount not spent on the school.
If a business bows to leftists demand, dont shop at that business till they change their policy.
Turn off leftist media.

Before we sent our three kids to private school a group tried to do this (law suit) in California.  No go.  The courts cited with the unions: greater public good.
   So, like so many others, we paid double to send our kids to school.  Worked out great for us tho.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 10/22/19 at 05:58:48
Print Post  
Where I live there are so many Liberal Democrats it makes your head spin. My kids went to public school through Jr High then went to private High School, it was expensive but far better than the mess found in the public High School. At least my kids actually studied history and civics. Neither of them turned out to be Liberal morons (thank The Lord). IMO the key is education, that and the realization that the current media is totally corrupt.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 10/22/19 at 12:43:10
Print Post  
In Nazi Germany the Reichministry for Culture and Propaganda controlled the media, the film industry, the arts and the schools, from kindergarten on up. Sound familiar?

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 10/23/19 at 14:44:15
Print Post  
Could home school if privative school is too expensive. Actually home schooling could be better. Its the furure.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 10/23/19 at 16:22:12
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 10/20/19 at 05:47:47:
To be quite frank here...I'm becoming increasingly afraid. Have you all heard the latest Project Veritas covert video where Zucker of CNN states that Trump "needs to die" and it had "better be soon"? I am very, very fearful that their next move will be an attempted assassination of the POTUS.

Look, they had nothing to support the 'Russian Collusion' BS and they have nothing to support the 'Ukraine Quid Pro Quo' BS. They simply have no cards left to play really. Desperation can cause people to do the most horrific of things.

"They" undoubtedly reached a point where JFK, Reagan, and Lincoln before them, got too close to shutting down too much of the upper crust and their various businesses.  Luckily they didn't get it done with Reagan.  Hinkley's family was connected to the deep state big time.

I'd like to think that in the world of internet, everybody with a camera, etc..... it's not as easy to plan or get away with anymore.

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 10/23/19 at 16:31:42
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 10/21/19 at 00:26:01:
I just read a dazzling report on a site called Communities Digital News (CDN) about the IG/Fisa report and what's in it - just stumbled across it and if it's true, it's gonna be a wowzer!!

It's the one that leads off with McCabe and all the malfeasance...

I don't put my hand in the fire for any reason, but this - if true - is great!

This is the only thing that makes sense to me with the slow-butt approach to the real investigations.  All the good guys know that the evidence is so overwhelming and the dems are just finished.

Thus, they can pull the trigger any day, any minute, but they are fine tuning it to be more and more of a slam dunk.  And a nice 2020 election MOAB.

I sure as hell hope so.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 10/24/19 at 05:58:16
Print Post  
oldhickory60 wrote on 10/23/19 at 16:31:42:
This is the only thing that makes sense to me with the slow-butt approach to the real investigations.  All the good guys know that the evidence is so overwhelming and the dems are just finished.

Thus, they can pull the trigger any day, any minute, but they are fine tuning it to be more and more of a slam dunk.  And a nice 2020 election MOAB.

I sure as hell hope so.

I've heard this from various sources, and from a tactical  'Art of War' position it makes a great deal of sense. I have no idea what Barr and Durham are onto...but I do know what Dan Bongino has uncovered in his books "Spygate" and "Exonerated". Things are simply not what the Democrat owned MSM wants you to think they are, that's for certain. All one can do is to hope and pray that justice in some form will eventually enter the scene with a very big explosion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats leftists are really nasty

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias