Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › BREAKING Epstein did not commit suicide
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BREAKING Epstein did not commit suicide (Read 771 times)
17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

BREAKING Epstein did not commit suicide
10/30/19 at 08:53:24
Print Post  
Famed forensic pathologist Michael Baden to make explosive claim regarding death of Jeffrey Epstein in ‘Fox & Friends’ interview

Epstein evidence points to homicide over suicide, Dr. Baden says after autopsy investigation
The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

watch Fox video of Doc talking to this:    https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

How stupid do you have to be to believe it was not a murder.

FACTS:
Left alone from 2:30 - 6:30

Camera in cell not working

Camera in Hall not working

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: BREAKING Epstein did not commit suicide
Reply #1 - 10/30/19 at 09:06:45
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/30/19 at 08:53:24:
Famed forensic pathologist Michael Baden to make explosive claim regarding death of Jeffrey Epstein in ‘Fox & Friends’ interview

Epstein evidence points to homicide over suicide, Dr. Baden says after autopsy investigation
The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

watch Fox video of Doc talking to this:    https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

How stupid do you have to be to believe it was not a murder.

FACTS:
Left alone from 2:30 - 6:30

Camera in cell not working

Camera in Hall not working

Yep!   Too many high-powered men involved in the scandal.   Guess one body is better than dozens...

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/30/19 at 09:23:40
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 10/30/19 at 09:06:45:
Yep!   Too many high-powered men involved in the scandal.   Guess one body is better than dozens...

Just my thinking, but a LOT of people have a LOT to lose.  But the most high profile one is Slicky Boy Klinton who with 26 or 27 trips under his belt down to the island I think he has the most to lose and he has the coin and connections along with the EXPERIENCES gained from others that have died connected to him...my bet Billy boy had it done!

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/30/19 at 09:47:23
Print Post  
I’m so shocked. Totally shocked I tell you. I’m as shocked as shocked can be.....NOT!!!

Talk about something being so obvious, yet the criminal Deep State Demonrats expect everyone to believe their BS scenario regarding Epstein’s ‘suicide’.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/30/19 at 09:55:38
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/30/19 at 09:23:40:
Just my thinking, but a LOT of people have a LOT to lose.  But the most high profile one is Slicky Boy Klinton who with 26 or 27 trips under his belt down to the island I think he has the most to lose and he has the coin and connections along with the EXPERIENCES gained from others that have died connected to him...my bet Billy boy had it done!

It ain't Bubba who had it done. He isn't a killer, he's jus' a rapist. It's that old hag, Serial Killery who has developed the bloodlust in that couple. Bubba's all about his own personal funtime. Serial Killery is the one who feels the need to hold onto power at all costs. An' she's rscked up quite a body count. You know that Epstein would still be alive an' singing like a canary if Coumey had not given Serial Killery a get out of jail card.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #5 - 10/30/19 at 10:24:10
Print Post  
So he is going to tell us something we all already know. Our whole system is so corrupt it defies comprehension.  Our government and so called leaders are no better, maybe worse, than some Central American banana republic.

Is there any hope?  Is there any peaceful recourse through all this?

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/30/19 at 10:39:54
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/30/19 at 09:23:40:

Yep!  A lot of people have a lot to lose.   It’s going to get interesting.   First, who took the bribe to disconnect the cameras.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 10/30/19 at 10:42:26
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 10/30/19 at 10:39:54:
Yep!  A lot of people have a lot to lose.   It’s going to get interesting.   First, who took the bribe to disconnect the cameras. 

And who sent in the ‘hit men’ ? That’s the question I would like to see answered.

IP Logged

Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/30/19 at 11:13:28
Print Post  
Only those on the Lolita Express will ever know!

IP Logged

dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 10/30/19 at 12:17:07
Print Post  
Yes - I believe he was murdered because of the facts .. It will be speculation forever now .....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › BREAKING Epstein did not commit suicide

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias