Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump (Read 527 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump
Reply #10 - 10/31/19 at 22:05:07
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 10/31/19 at 14:06:31:
I honestly feel he is the best president of my lifetime and I am 73 years old... I am so happy with my stock portfolio---I am happy he is defending our borders, our second ammendment, installing conservative judges, helping to create jobs and a sound economy. If he doesn't get re-elected than there is something crooked going on... Maybe we need to raise the voting age to 40.....

I'm 87 years old and Trump is second only to Reagan as the best president in my lifetime.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/31/19 at 22:06:59
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 10/31/19 at 21:35:40:
Are you really comparing President Trump to Castro?

In this era, i certainly would compare him to George Washington, who turned down a crown in favor of a republic.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 10/31/19 at 22:40:43
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 10/31/19 at 20:51:01:
By starting with President Trump he will most certainly name Don jr as hi successor. I would assume the Trumps would keep the office in family until a worst case scenario happens, in which case I would trust them to find the next best possible man for the job. This process would surely make it impossible for the communists to ever take hold of office again.

Term limits exist for a reason.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 10/31/19 at 22:42:12
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 10/31/19 at 22:05:07:
I'm 87 years old and Trump is second only to Reagan as the best president in my lifetime.

Ditto.  Reagan remains my favorite, Trump a close second.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 10/31/19 at 22:43:32
Print Post  
Personally I think there should be three requirements to voting. Certification of citizenship, a high school diploma an' a DD 214 under honorable conditions. I also feel that citizenship certification should be revoked for felony convictions. Also one should be able to meet those conditions to run for political office.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 10/31/19 at 23:12:50
Print Post  
Two terms One 4 years , one 6 years.

Or 3, hey  if we like him or her why not?

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 10/31/19 at 23:53:44
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 10/31/19 at 22:05:07:

AGREE !!!!

DEW

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #17 - 11/01/19 at 00:24:22
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 10/31/19 at 22:43:32:
Personally I think there should be three requirements to voting. Certification of citizenship, a high school diploma an' a DD 214 under honorable conditions. I also feel that citizenship certification should be revoked for felony convictions. Also one should be able to meet those conditions to run for political office.

Smiley

You and I both have one of those … but maybe some civilians here don't.

For the two folks here who do not know what this is … it is the record of your service and discharge.  Gives your job titles and hero badges … and service locations.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 11/01/19 at 04:50:19
Print Post  
Hellsbane wrote on 10/31/19 at 22:06:59:
In this era, i certainly would compare him to George Washington, who turned down a crown in favor of a republic.

George Washington lived in a time that didnt have liberals, we dont live in those times anymore.

Look instead at what is going on right now. If we allow another election and the communists attempt to steal the election by presenting fake results that show the communist won, we'll have a civil war to preserve our president. Either way, election or not President Trump will continue to be president. But even after that when the second term ends, will we have someone better or equal to President Trump to take up office? I dont know about you but I dont want any of these nevertrumpers taking office and they have all shown disloyalty toward our President.

Let's not go any of those roads and just go with the best option we have which is to suspend all future elections.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 11/01/19 at 04:55:00
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 11/01/19 at 04:50:19:
George Washington lived in a time that didnt have liberals, we dont live in those times anymore.

Look instead at what is going on right now. If we allow another election and the communists attempt to steal the election by presenting fake results that show the communist won, we'll have a civil war to preserve our president. Either way, election or not President Trump will continue to be president. But even after that when the second term ends, will we have someone better or equal to President Trump to take up office? I dont know about you but I dont want any of these nevertrumpers taking office and they have all shown disloyalty toward our President.

Let's not go any of those roads and just go with the best option we have which is to suspend all future elections.

Sounds good, but we can’t go against the Constitution.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias