Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Medicare for All
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Medicare for All (Read 282 times)
Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Medicare for All
11/01/19 at 09:32:52
Print Post  
At a cost of $52T over the next decade and a loss of 2 million jobs, let’s have Medicare-for-all.  NOT!   

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warrens-52t-medicare-for-all-plan-revealed-camp...

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Medicare for All
Reply #1 - 11/01/19 at 09:44:04
Print Post  
Yeah, expensive crappy healthcare for all. Elizabeth Warren is a Communist moron.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/01/19 at 10:50:18
Print Post  
Medicare for All = medical care for only the very wealthy, just like it is in Cuba under the Castros:

Quote:
To be sure, there is excellent health care on Cuba — just not for ordinary Cubans. Dr. Jaime Suchlicki of the University of Miami’s Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies explains that there is not just one system, or even two: There are three. The first is for foreigners who come to Cuba specifically for medical care. This is known as “medical tourism.” The tourists pay in hard currency, which provides oxygen to the regime. And the facilities in which they are treated are First World: clean, well supplied, state-of-the-art.

The foreigners-only facilities do a big business in what you might call vanity treatments: Botox, liposuction, and breast implants. Remember, too, that there are many separate, or segregated, facilities on Cuba. People speak of “tourism apartheid.” For example, there are separate hotels, separate beaches, separate restaurants — separate everything. As you can well imagine, this causes widespread resentment in the general population.

The second health-care system is for Cuban elites — the Party, the military, official artists and writers, and so on. In the Soviet Union, these people were called the “nomenklatura.” And their system, like the one for medical tourists, is top-notch.

Then there is the real Cuban system, the one that ordinary people must use — and it is wretched. Testimony and documentation on the subject are vast. Hospitals and clinics are crumbling. Conditions are so unsanitary, patients may be better off at home, whatever home is. If they do have to go to the hospital, they must bring their own bedsheets, soap, towels, food, light bulbs — even toilet paper. And basic medications are scarce. In Sicko, even sophisticated medications are plentiful and cheap. In the real Cuba, finding an aspirin can be a chore. And an antibiotic will fetch a fortune on the black market.

A nurse spoke to Isabel Vincent of Canada’s National Post. “We have nothing,” said the nurse. “I haven’t seen aspirin in a Cuban store here for more than a year. If you have any pills in your purse, I’ll take them. Even if they have passed their expiry date.”

The equipment that doctors have to work with is either antiquated or nonexistent. Doctors have been known to reuse latex gloves — there is no choice. When they travel to the island, on errands of mercy, American doctors make sure to take as much equipment and as many supplies as they can carry. One told the Associated Press, “The [Cuban] doctors are pretty well trained, but they have nothing to work with. It’s like operating with knives and spoons.”

Source:
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/cuba/health-myth.htm

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/01/19 at 11:23:19
Print Post  
   In an ironic twist we'll be going to Mexico for medical care after this happens.

IP Logged

USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

NRA Patriot Life Member

Reply #4 - 11/01/19 at 14:19:19
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/01/19 at 09:32:52:
At a cost of $52T over the next decade and a loss of 2 million jobs, let’s have Medicare-for-all.  NOT!   

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warrens-52t-medicare-for-all-plan-revealed-camp...

I always wondered WHY republicans never used graphics to make their point about spending.

I remember Ross Perot using "white Boards" showing in one column money coming into the Treasury and one column showing money going out.

I do not believe the average voter can visualize the extreme amount of money that $52T represents.
  Shocked

(The Media uses Goebbels) "This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it."
~Joseph Goebbels

WAPO is official media of ISIS

Democrat Hoax List:
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/.

http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/ASSAULT-RIFLE

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/01/19 at 14:21:50
Print Post  
Medicare for me is quite expensive.  I retired in 2001 and turned 65 in 2005, so my health insurance was great so I turned down Medicare.  Wow, computing what it would cost me now! Would cost me $780/mo.  Not going to happen.  Medicare for All would cost many times that.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/01/19 at 14:27:56
Print Post  
USMC1967 wrote on 11/01/19 at 14:19:19:
I always wondered WHY republicans never used graphics to make their point about spending.

I remember Ross Perot using "white Boards" showing in one column money coming into the Treasury and one column showing money going out.

I do not believe the average voter can visualize the extreme amount of money that $52T represents.
  Shocked

No, they don’t understand the cost nor do they understand the financial impact it will have on their children and grandchildren.   They’re trying their hardest to bankrupt this country and when I think back at what our forefathers sacrificed for this country, I want to vomit.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/01/19 at 14:32:09
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 11/01/19 at 14:21:50:
Medicare for me is quite expensive.  I retired in 2001 and turned 65 in 2005, so my health insurance was great so I turned down Medicare.  Wow, computing what it would cost me now! Would cost me $780/mo.  Not going to happen.  Medicare for All would cost many times that.

Well, before Obama Care, I paid $480 a month.   After Obama Care, I paid $880 a month.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 11/01/19 at 16:40:40
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/01/19 at 14:32:09:
Well, before Obama Care, I paid $480 a month.   After Obama Care, I paid $880 a month. 

My premiums whet from $350 to $580 a
month when the half white Barry took office.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 11/01/19 at 17:57:45
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 11/01/19 at 14:21:50:

I elected to do the same thing (not go on Medicare when I turned 65). I think the monthly cost was $104 at that time.

I remember the first time I used my health insurance (Blue Cross), BC refused to pay the claim because they said that Medicare didn't pay their part.

I called Blue Cross and told them I'm not on Medicare -- so why should Medicare pay their share? BC says, "Your not on Medicare?" I told them I elected not to go on Medicare -- and that you people just made an erroneous assumption that I was. They said, your are correct!

I think the Medicare monthly premium is now, $135.50?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Medicare for All

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias