Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Buh Bye Butto!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Buh Bye Butto!! (Read 225 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Buh Bye Butto!!
Reply #10 - 11/02/19 at 04:00:51
Print Post  
I think Ms. Harris may be next.

Lily003   Cry

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #11 - 11/02/19 at 10:16:18
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 11/02/19 at 04:00:51:

Lily003   Cry

She's firing staff and closing some shops she has.  The end is near for Horizontal Harris.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - 11/02/19 at 11:11:22
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 11/02/19 at 04:00:51:

Lily003   Cry

I think you're right. I give her another month.

And I was thinking, just the other day Harris attributed racism and sexism for her falling in the polls . Well, to that I can only say Harris is casting blame on her own party (Democrat) as the racists and sexists -- as we conservatives and Republicans have nothing to do with Democrat debates, rallies, and polls, etc., that determine her standing in the pre Democrat voting primary.

So again, Harris is accusing her own party of racism and sexism. Why doesn't the anti Trump MSM acknowledge that logical point (I ask that rhetorically, of course), that Harris is playing the race card on her own Party?

I look forward to Kamala addressing the MSM that she's dropping out of the race. She thinks she's all that. I recall she was the first (or one of the first) Democrats to announce her decision to run for POTUS. She had a big rally as I recall. Then in the first debate she jumped all over Joe Biden over "that little girl was me" busing issue -- and won the debate. It went to her arrogant head. She's been in free fall every since -- much to my delight.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/kamala-harris-argues-racism-sexism-jeopardiz...

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 11/02/19 at 11:14:33
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/01/19 at 19:37:30:
In a weird way I’m gonna miss ‘ole Bozo O’Rourke... he was always so good for a laugh. I’m sure he’ll be fine, more time to eat dirt and spout off Liberal BS.

My wife is convinced that he was on drugs since he was so incoherent so often.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 11/02/19 at 12:33:07
Print Post  
Well if the House does pass Articles of Impeachment we can say buh bye to Karamello, the Squaw, Sporkacus, Mean Amy an' That Cranky Ol' Crackpot since they will have to serve as jurors in the Senate Trial an' will have to suspend their campaigns, prolly through Iowa an' New Hampshire at least.

'sides it has already been decided. Serial Killery is entitled. She doesn't even have to go through the primary process. The Handpicked Super-Duper Delegates already have been instructed to draft her at 8:17 pm on July 15, 2020 in the Fiserv Arena in Milwaukee.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Buh Bye Butto!!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias