Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › At least 9 Americans, including 6 kids, killed as Mormon offshoot group caught in crossfire
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) At least 9 Americans, including 6 kids, killed as Mormon offshoot group caught in crossfire (Read 539 times)
Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Re: At least 9 Americans, including 6 kids, killed as Mormon offshoot group caught in crossfire
Reply #10 - 11/05/19 at 23:44:44
Print Post  
A part of me feels that the SpecOps folks are already planning an incursion.

The best part of this is ... when they are successful ... NO ONE WILL KNOW.  The cartel won't talk about it ... for obvious reasons.  Mex gov will not talk about it ... national soveriegnty.  And of course SpecOps will keep this close to their chest.  What will probably happen is some ambulance chaser will get wind of it and start trying to publicize same.  But they will find out quickly that their 'sources' soon dry up.

The Donald will not let this one go.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: At least 9 Americans, including 6 kids, killed as Mormon offshoot group caught in crossfire
Reply #11 - 11/06/19 at 05:57:35
Print Post  
Anyone who thinks these evil Cartels don't cross our border (with impunity no less) is either naive or just plain lying. The Cartels are directly behind the waves of illegals (with plenty of their members included) that are over running our borders. This is quite simply an invasion of our nation. The slaughter of American women and babies must not go unpunished.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 11/06/19 at 06:18:46
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/06/19 at 05:57:35:
Anyone who thinks these evil Cartels don't cross our border (with impunity no less) is either naive or just plain lying. The Cartels are directly behind the waves of illegals (with plenty of their members included) that are over running our borders. This is quite simply an invasion of our nation. The slaughter of American women and babies must not go unpunished.

Didn’t most (or all) have dual citizenship? 

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 11/06/19 at 06:49:28
Print Post  
USMC1967 wrote on 11/05/19 at 18:07:26:
When we have shootings, democrats start whining about gun control. Maybe we should start whining about border security after this massacre of Americans.

The other part of the story is the group moving to Mexico in the first place.

My wife sometimes mentions going to places like Cancun.........I vowed NEVER to visit Mexico EVER.

Gun control in the US for a shooting that took place in Mexico?  Makes complete sense.  NOT!

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 11/06/19 at 07:10:26
Print Post  
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/brandon-judd-mexican-ambush-murders-should-convi...

Another reminder about illegal immigration.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Suspect with 2 hostages, assault rifles, bulletproof SUV arrested in border town
Reply #15 - 11/06/19 at 09:07:07
Print Post  
Suspect with 2 hostages, assault rifles, bulletproof SUV arrested in border town

https://www.foxnews.com/world/suspect-arrested-in-mexican-cartel-massacre-that-c...

Mexican cartel massacre: Grisly crime scene photos show blood-stained car seat, bullet-ridden windshield

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexican-cartel-massacre-car-seat-bullets-windshiel...
« Last Edit: 11/06/19 at 11:28:57 by Nyte_Byrd »  

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #16 - 11/06/19 at 09:08:54
Print Post  
Sad................

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #17 - 11/06/19 at 09:21:48
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/06/19 at 06:49:28:
Gun control in the US for a shooting that took place in Mexico?  Makes complete sense.  NOT! 

But, still, this is something the Garbage Party would bring up.  Right up their alley.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - 11/06/19 at 13:05:40
Print Post  
When Mexico held the former US marine (with PTSD) for 214 days in two different Mexican prisons  (who mistakenly crossed over the border) and refused his release -- that was it for me.

I vowed I would never travel to Mexico, not even the safest tourist places. I say, if the government of Mexico is not going to finally root out and destroy the drug cartels, then I think all US citizens should be disallowed to travel to Mexico.

That ungodly slaughter of US citizens the other day just makes my resolve never to travel to Mexico that much stronger.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 11/06/19 at 13:42:27
Print Post  
Mexican president has said going after the cartels with the us military is off the table. I guess he wants to live a few days longer.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › At least 9 Americans, including 6 kids, killed as Mormon offshoot group caught in crossfire

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias