Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Don't Let the Uniform fool you!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Don't Let the Uniform fool you! (Read 175 times)
Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Don't Let the Uniform fool you!
11/07/19 at 15:43:26
Print Post  
In a very revealing Twitter thread this week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman had much to say about a man he used to work with at Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr, Germany. Hickman said that the public should be wary of taking Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s explosive impeachment testimony at face value, seeing as how the Vindman he knew was an Obama acolyte who wore his political motivations on his sleeve.

“Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman tweeted. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Vindman was the subject of much media adoration last week when he reportedly told Congress that he raised internal “concerns” about the infamous phone call President Trump had with the Ukrainian president in June. Vindman insisted that the official transcript released by the White House was not entirely accurate, leaving out mention of several things that would have proved damning to the president. He could offer no proof that any of these things were actually said, though, and his testimony was largely refuted by other witnesses, including his former boss at the National Security Council, who testified that he didn’t believe “anything illegal was discussed” in the call.

Vindman has been made out to be a man of unimpeachable character by the media and the Democrats, but Hickman, his former boss at the JMTC, says that’s not the case.

“I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision [13] in Grafenwoher,” Hickman wrote on Twitter. “He worked with the Russian Embassy and I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), within USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, and I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.”

Hickman said that during his time working with Vindman, the Democrats’ star witness was “apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.”

He continued: “He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

“One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, ‘He [Obama] is working on that now.’ And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say,” Hickman recalled.

Hickman said that after hearing Vindman bash Americans to the Russians enough times, he took him aside and “verbally reprimanded him” for his lack of professionalism and patriotism.

“The bottom-line,” he wrote, “is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2013. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!”

Amen to that, sir.

http://www.restoreamericanglory.com/breaking-news/army-colleague-slams-democrats...

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Re: Don't Let the Uniform fool you!
Reply #1 - 11/07/19 at 23:33:54
Print Post  
I believe every word you said ... unfortunately, that POS still has his WH job.

IP Logged

Jazzee
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/08/19 at 00:26:52
Print Post  
GOP should call Hickman as witness

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/08/19 at 05:03:07
Print Post  
He should be general court marshaled for insubordination.

IP Logged

Hellsbane
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/08/19 at 11:24:26
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 11/08/19 at 05:03:07:
He should be general court marshaled for insubordination.

I was wondering why he wasn't while he was still in uniform. You can't talk like that while serving in the military.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #5 - 11/08/19 at 11:33:42
Print Post  
Just take one good look at him.  His eyes are too close together.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/08/19 at 11:34:53
Print Post  
Hellsbane wrote on 11/08/19 at 11:24:26:
I was wondering why he wasn't while he was still in uniform. You can't talk like that while serving in the military.

When I was in the Air Force and said anything like that LtCol did it would be a general court martial in seconds.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Don't Let the Uniform fool you!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias