Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would You Vote For Jeff Sessions to Take Back His Senate Seat?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Would You Vote For Jeff Sessions to Take Back His Senate Seat? (Read 239 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Would You Vote For Jeff Sessions to Take Back His Senate Seat?
11/07/19 at 20:42:48
Print Post  
What do people think of this? We have to take the seat back.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Would You Vote For Jeff Sessions to Take Back His Senate Seat?
Reply #1 - 11/07/19 at 21:30:05
Print Post  
I wouldnt vote for Democrat, ever.

I wont vote for a republican if they have in some way slighted Trump and Sessions abandoned his job to protect our president from investigations by the democrats.

I wouldnt vote for him, unless the alternative was a democrat.

I will say I'm growing tired of the Republican party and their disloyalty and blasphemy against Our President. I will say I think they have lost me as a party and at this point will only vote for who President Trump deems right to appoint.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #2 - 11/07/19 at 22:13:25
Print Post  
I would vote for Lucifer himself over a DumpsterCrat.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/07/19 at 23:17:05
Print Post  
He was just on Fox - he sez he has ALWAYS supported DJT even before the Prez announced.  In 'Bama, he has a 71% favorable rating - I would vote for him in a nano-second - at this point we gotta let bygones be bygones - I don't think he' another Mitt...

Besides, he's a cute guy...

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #4 - 11/07/19 at 23:35:06
Print Post  
if he was the only person running against a dem, then yes - I'd vote for him - - but I'd be holding my nose while I did it.

he's a zero.  he's a typical "talk-big but do nothing" republican.  Useless.

but I will NEVER vote for a dem.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #5 - 11/07/19 at 23:48:54
Print Post  
DITTO on every above post ... especially the 'hold my nose'.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 11/08/19 at 07:21:00
Print Post  
Given a better choice, of course I wouldn't vote for Jeff Sessions. But if the choice is Jeff Sessions and a candidate worse than Sessions, then the logical choice is Sessions (the lesser of evils).

So, my vote really isn't for Sessions, but rather a vote to cancel out another's vote for his opponent. Because, if one illogically stands fast on their principles and votes for some 3rd party candidate (that has no chance of winning) or just stays home and not vote, they then risk a candidate worse than Sessions getting elected. It's that simple.

I remember right here on this forum posters saying they wouldn't vote for John McCain, but would cast their vote for a more conservative Republican -- even though that Republican candidate hadn't a snow ball's chance in hell to win. I never saw the logic of such a decision, because the alternative was risking Obama being elected (and he was).

I know well ahead of the 2008 election I wasn't going to vote for McCain -- mainly because he teamed with the Democrats and tried -- twice - to pass the Shamesty  bill.

But I realized if I didn't vote for McCain (not because I really supported him, but to cancel out a vote for Obama) I created further risk that Obama would be elected.

It seems most times I vote I vote for the lesser of evils, not because I fully support and believe in the candidate I vote for. But the exception to that was when Trump ran for POTUS. I had no reservations about pulling the lever -- and pulling it hard -- for Trump. And moreover, I will be pulling the lever for Trump even harder in 2020.

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/08/19 at 07:30:23
Print Post  
If i'm still here and God doesn't take me up in the RAPTURE, I will vote TRUMP in 2020 also!!

DEW

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #8 - 11/08/19 at 10:51:15
Print Post  
DEW MIST wrote on 11/08/19 at 07:30:23:
If i'm still here and God doesn't take me up in the RAPTURE, I will vote TRUMP in 2020 also!!

Yeppers on all accounts.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

DCS
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 11/08/19 at 11:23:52
Print Post  
Between him and a democrat, of course.  Between him and a younger, more conservative Republican, no.

Sometime, ONLY a gun can stand between good and evil.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Would You Vote For Jeff Sessions to Take Back His Senate Seat?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias