Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Personal Rant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Personal Rant (Read 480 times)
Kentucky_Patriot
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Personal Rant
Reply #20 - 11/08/19 at 15:19:31
Print Post  
I am just quietly waiting for the first annual Great American Cleansing to begin the opening ceremonies.

When it comes to liberals, no, we CANNOT all just get along.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #21 - 11/08/19 at 15:24:10
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 11/08/19 at 15:02:56:
Same here.  I'd settle for a senior discount coffee at Mickey D's any day before I'd go there.   Not sure why, but Starbucks always seemed like a symbol of yuppie-ism to me.

I am right with you Birdie.  I love the coveffe at Mickey D's!!   Grin Cheesy

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #22 - 11/08/19 at 15:24:37
Print Post  
Kentucky_Patriot wrote on 11/08/19 at 15:19:31:
I am just quietly waiting for the first annual Great American Cleansing to begin the opening ceremonies.

Aren"t we all?

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 11/08/19 at 17:37:47
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 11/08/19 at 15:24:10:
I am right with you Birdie.  I love the coveffe at Mickey D's!!   Grin Cheesy

I fancy the Dunkin‘ Donuts original blend.  Smiley

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 11/08/19 at 23:01:01
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 11/08/19 at 15:02:56:
Same here.  I'd settle for a senior discount coffee at Mickey D's any day before I'd go there.   Not sure why, but Starbucks always seemed like a symbol of yuppie-ism to me.

I never understood the ... triple latte with a double shot of espresso, coconut milk, dash of chocolate, whipped cream and a cherry on top.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #25 - 11/08/19 at 23:11:55
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 23:01:01:
I never understood the ... triple latte with a double shot of espresso, coconut milk, dash of chocolate, whipped cream and a cherry on top.   

Never tried those at all.

Regular coffee, black, and lots of sugar packets when I am out.
It gets a little embarrassing when others begin to stare in aghast
while I empty all those packets.  I try to palm three at a time making it look like one.  I used to make sugar sammiches when I was a kid.  Well, okay, I still cheat and make one still now and then.  Doesn't make it easy keeping my diabetes 2 in check.  Undecided
I hate sugar substitutes.  Tongue

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 11/08/19 at 23:29:45
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 11/08/19 at 23:11:55:
Never tried those at all.

Regular coffee, black, and lots of sugar packets when I am out.
It gets a little embarrassing when others begin to stare in aghast
while I empty all those packets.  I try to palm three at a time making it look like one.  I used to make sugar sammiches when I was a kid.  Well, okay, I still cheat and make one still now and then.  Doesn't make it easy keeping my diabetes 2 in check.  Undecided
I hate sugar substitutes.  Tongue

https://media3.giphy.com/media/VlEROzTsUMVm8/giphy.gif

Ditto.  I never tried one of the fancy coffees; they always sounded too much like a dessert. I’m not a coffee/sugar person so it’s black for me.   

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 11/09/19 at 05:39:07
Print Post  
I like my covfefe with just a splash of cream and no sugar. I do like to eat something sweet with it sometimes though.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 11/09/19 at 09:04:37
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 04:09:08:
I am increasingly appalled at even the sight of our elected officials. They lie, cheat, steal, obviously lack morals, ethics, religion and most of all, they lack honor.  They are the dregs of America.   I can’t remember back far enough ... excluding Reagan and Trump ... when any of our elected officials put our country first. I am saddened at the dumbing down of our school system, the ever-increasing number of Snowflakes who have a huge sense of entitlement, the demand for open borders, perverse lifestyles, unisex restrooms, political correctness, attacks on the police,  the fight for freebies and we all know who will pay for those freebies, the list continues. I never, in my wildest imagination, thought we’d have devote Muslims in Congress, representing the USA and with complete disregard for our core values.  AOC, in my opinion, needs a wake-up call; she’s nothing but an ignorant, pampered, egoistical, power hungry b*tch and she is, unfortunately, the future of this country.  As I’ve said several times, Trump delays the inevitable; we ARE imploding from within. 

I spent twelve years on the road, training federal employees as an independent contractor and at least 80% of all federal employees should be fired.  I had an employee say to me ... “Yeah, I have an office, I have a computer, the computer isn’t connected to anything so I play solitaire eight hours a day.   I could disappear for two months and nobody would miss me.”   He then laughed and said he earned $145,000 a year.   I asked if he felt guilty and he said, “Nope!  Not at all.”   Unfortunately, that is the mentality of too many Americans ... something for nothing. 

Rant over and wish I could say I now feel better, but I don’t.  I’m just very glad I’m the age I am ...

This is most any government job today.
Had an x who's DL was revoked, never did find out why. We trekked 70 miles to the DMV in the capitol, got there plenty early and was still like number 38. NP there were a dozen lines all manned by outstanding State employees.
Well at 9am they say number 1-10 line one, well we waited for them to say 11-20 line 2, NOPE!!!! they waited until maybe 2 folks left in line one then called line 2. Meanwhile there were a dozen employees reading books, knitting, playing video games and just doing nothing, zero.
Have a cousin who works for the state if she has worked 50 days in 2yrs she's lucky. She gets months off for a blister on her foot, mole on her face and the like!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

FreedomRings
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 11/09/19 at 09:20:15
Print Post  

They also get to retire early with sweet pensions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Personal Rant

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias