Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We live in exciting times!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) We live in exciting times!! (Read 289 times)
TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

We live in exciting times!!
11/08/19 at 11:25:23
Print Post  
We do.  People are literally killing themselves over a Popeye's Chicken Sandwich.  Fights, one woman actually damaged her Mercedes Benz just to squeeze through a drive through line for a sandwich.

Math is now considered racist!  Math?

More Americans now believe in Bigfoot than they do in Hillary Klinton.  Seriously.

We send our military to fight a war and when one operator kills a known bomb maker and American killer, he is the one tried for murder and must fight for his life. 

Our so called American companies side with China over our own Constitution all for the almighty dollar. 

Left wing goon squads now roam the streets unimpeded attacking anyone or anything at will while the police do nothing and the media encourages it and promotes it.  Yet nothing is done by this administration or DOJ.  Nothing.  Why? 

Criminals have now become victims and the real victims have now become the criminal.

In the midst of the greatest economic revival in generations, virtually every Democrat Party contender and a whole generation embraces turning our backs on Capitalism and embracing full blown Soviet style communism. 

We live in exciting times boys & girls.  2020 promises to get even better.  Stay tuned.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: We live in exciting times!!
Reply #1 - 11/08/19 at 11:49:27
Print Post  

Right is wrong ... good is bad ... it’s an upside down world.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/08/19 at 11:57:59
Print Post  
“Exciting”? Personally, I’d call these times “Horrifying”.

IP Logged

Kentucky_Patriot
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/08/19 at 13:46:40
Print Post  
There are many words that are more accurate than "Exciting."

When it comes to liberals, no, we CANNOT all just get along.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/08/19 at 13:54:48
Print Post  
1984 is HERE !  Orwell and a few others could see into our future.  They tried to warn us but few wanted to hear.

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #5 - 11/08/19 at 14:20:21
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 11:49:27:
Right is wrong ... good is bad ... it’s an upside down world. 

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #6 - 11/08/19 at 14:30:27
Print Post  
You guys ever stop and think that it is exciting because we are winning? All these things I cited are terrible, yes, but all perfect examples of how the left is shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. They cannot help themselves in trying to outdo one another in their headlong dash to leftist oblivion. 

Lighten up, folks.  We are in good hands with Donald and after the election the Garbage Party will pay for their foolishness. 

Enjoy the ride.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/08/19 at 14:34:51
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 11/08/19 at 14:30:27:
You guys ever stop and think that it is exciting because we are winning? All these things I cited are terrible, yes, but all perfect examples of how the left is shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. They cannot help themselves in trying to outdo one another in their headlong dash to leftist oblivion. 

Lighten up, folks.  We are in good hands with Donald and after the election the Garbage Party will pay for their foolishness. 

Enjoy the ride.

I’m not that optimistic.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #8 - 11/08/19 at 14:37:47
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 14:34:51:
I’m not that optimistic.   

Optimism is contagious.  Stick around my friend.   Smiley

IP Logged

Kentucky_Patriot
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 11/08/19 at 15:24:59
Print Post  
Election fraud will increase.  THAT is how Matt Bevin lost.  That Grimes (D) was supposed to remove some 200,000+ names OFF of the voter roles due to moving, deaths, etc.  She left them there until after the election.  So two liberals who live in grandpa's old house received ballots for themselves, their grandparents, and whoever else lived at that address over the past 50 years, and submitted ALL of them as liberal votes.

The only way to beat this is to come up with a foolproof voting system that allows ON vote per person.

When it comes to liberals, no, we CANNOT all just get along.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We live in exciting times!!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias