Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump says he might attend Russian military celebration
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trump says he might attend Russian military celebration (Read 103 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Trump says he might attend Russian military celebration
11/08/19 at 20:51:20
Print Post  
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Friday that he's considering accepting Vladimir Putin’s invitation to attend Russia’s military parade celebration in May, but that the 2020 campaign season might get in the way.

“President Putin invited me,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “It’s a very big deal, celebrating the end of the war, etc., etc. A very big deal. I appreciate the invitation.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/08/trump-russia-may-day-067831

No one is better at trolling the democrats than President Trump  Grin

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

John
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump says he might attend Russian military celebration
Reply #1 - 11/08/19 at 20:54:23
Print Post  
If they gave him a big medal to wear, the Dems and media would have a collective heart attack.  But so might the Romney-type Repubs and he needs their votes.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/08/19 at 21:44:44
Print Post  
John wrote on 11/08/19 at 20:54:23:
If they gave him a big medal to wear, the Dems and media would have a collective heart attack.  But so might the Romney-type Repubs and he needs their votes.

That wouldnt change the vote of the romney types. They are already bought and paid for, their vote is already locked in.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/08/19 at 22:41:43
Print Post  
I hope Trump attends and accepts the medal.   I actually like Putin ... yes, he’s a crook and former KGB ... but he doesn’t hide who he is, he doesn’t blame anyone else, and he certainly doesn’t cower under the table.

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #4 - 11/08/19 at 23:19:02
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 22:41:43:
I hope Trump attends and accepts the medal.   I actually like Putin ... yes, he’s a crook and former KGB ... but he doesn’t hide who he is, he doesn’t blame anyone else, and he certainly doesn’t cower under the table. 

You left off THIEF.  Remember the Super Bowl ring?

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/08/19 at 23:39:03
Print Post  
Nox wrote on 11/08/19 at 23:19:02:
You left off THIEF.  Remember the Super Bowl ring?

I had forgotten the ring.  Still, I’d much prefer to shake hands and have a conversation with Putin rather than Pelosi, AOC, Clinton, Obama, McConnell, or any of our other past and present members of Congress.  I’d make an exception for Reagan (if still alive) and I’d make an exception for Trump.   The rest?  There’s a reason why I like animals more than most people.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/09/19 at 05:32:28
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/08/19 at 23:39:03:
.... The rest?  There’s a reason why I like animals more than most people. 

I only respect a handful of humans, even like a few of them. I respect far more dogs, and like the vast majority of them. With dogs what you see is what you get. You know exactly where you stand with a dog...not so with humans.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump says he might attend Russian military celebration

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias