Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Whistleblower Visited White House Over 200 Times In 2016
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Whistleblower Visited White House Over 200 Times In 2016 (Read 283 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Whistleblower Visited White House Over 200 Times In 2016
11/13/19 at 00:45:53
Print Post  
Quote:
If you run a search on the White House visitor logs during the final year (2016) of the Obama administration you find that Eric Ciaramella is listed over 200 times.

Ciaramella hosted a meeting with Ukrainian diplomat Andrii Telizhenko on January 19, 2016 in the Obama White House.

And we also discovered that Artem Sytnyk, the director of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), a Soros group, who leaked documents on kickbacks to Manafort during the 2016 election, was also at the meeting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-was-...

Either these people are stupid or they know they are untouchable.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Re: Whistleblower Visited White House Over 200 Times In 2016
Reply #1 - 11/13/19 at 02:07:19
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/13/19 at 00:45:53:
Either these people are stupid or they know they are untouchable.

I think it is pure ego.  200 times?  I'm wondering why this POS isn't already one of dirty dozens of dims.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/13/19 at 03:48:22
Print Post  
They are only untouchable if we the people allow it.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/13/19 at 04:43:37
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 11/13/19 at 03:48:22:
They are only untouchable if we the people allow it.

We the people have the power to stop it. All the nevertrumpers and communists need to be stopped and probably put behind bars. Some, maybe, worse.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/13/19 at 05:30:54
Print Post  
Over 200 times no less...but the MSM calls anyone who claims the WB is part of an attempted coup is just a 'conspiracy theorist'! This ERIC CIARAMELLA is nothing but part of an attempted coup d'etat against a duly elected US President.

Mark Levin has taken to shouting," ERIC CIARAMELLA" multiple times over and over on his radio show. All of the people who were involved in this attempted overthrow of the POTUS need to be publicly outed, arrested, tried and put into Federal Prison for life. The Constitution actually allows for the death penalty...but I'll be nice and advocate just locking them up for life.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/13/19 at 05:50:40
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/13/19 at 05:30:54:
Over 200 times no less...but the MSM calls anyone who claims the WB is part of an attempted coup is just a 'conspiracy theorist'! This ERIC CIARAMELLA is nothing but part of an attempted coup d'etat against a duly elected US President.

Mark Levin has taken to shouting," ERIC CIARAMELLA" multiple times over and over on his radio show. All of the people who were involved in this attempted overthrow of the POTUS need to be publicly outed, arrested, tried and put into Federal Prison for life. The Constitution actually allows for the death penalty...but I'll be nice and advocate just locking them up for life. 

Why?    We’ll just have to feed them, pay for their cell and the guards, buy their uniforms...

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/13/19 at 06:00:23
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/13/19 at 05:50:40:
Why?    We’ll just have to feed them, pay for their cell and the guards, buy their uniforms...

Ok, you've convinced me...Firing Squad it is!

I'm just thinking that execution might be a bit much for most Americans to accept. I'd settle for life in Federal Prison.

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/13/19 at 08:05:48
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/13/19 at 06:00:23:

I'm just thinking that execution might be a bit much for most Americans to accept. I'd settle for life in Federal Prison.

WHY? THEY don't seem to mind all the defenseless babies killed!

DEW

IP Logged

bearsfootball516
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 11/13/19 at 08:14:42
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/13/19 at 06:00:23:

Life in Prison is worse anyway, at least to me. If I did something heinous and was facing spending the last 50 years of my life in prison and knowing that I'll never see outside prison walls again, I'd probably want the death penalty instead.

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #9 - 11/13/19 at 08:42:38
Print Post  
OK.  So he visited 200 times.  So we all know he's in the pocket of the hard left.  So we all know that this has been a setup from day one.

And now, we all get to sit back and watch nothing happen.

This guy will have his say, and he'll be covered in the most complimentary way imaginable by the press.  This guy will hurt our President, and our "knowing" these facts about him makes absolutely no difference.

Facts don't matter to the press, and they definitely don't matter to the left.  This is nothing but one step in the process of keeping our President in the news, every day, in the most negative way possible in terms of "upcoming election" coverage.

If only the spineless, worthless repubs in congress could be so strategic.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Whistleblower Visited White House Over 200 Times In 2016

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias