Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch? (Read 1,560 times)
NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?
11/13/19 at 06:59:29
Print Post  
Impeachment hearings go live on TV with first witnesses
For the past month, witness after witness has testified under oath about Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's newly elected president.

OK First of all ... I'm not going to waste my time, and I think that most of america is not going to waste their time on this man-hunt. Personally I think the democratic party has over played their hand and most are sick of all these hearings that go no where. These idiots are getting paid to run our country not try to find every little thing to get our president impeached. This is getting ridiculous - I am so disappointed with our republican party for not standing up for our president.  Angry

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?
Reply #1 - 11/13/19 at 07:07:58
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 11/13/19 at 06:59:29:
For the past month, witness after witness has testified under oath about Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's newly elected president.

OK First of all ... I'm not going to waste my time, and I think that most of america is not going to waste their time on this man-hunt. Personally I think the democratic party has over played their hand and most are sick of all these hearings that go no where. These idiots are getting paid to run our country not try to find every little thing to get our president impeached. This is getting ridiculous - I am so disappointed with our republican party for not standing up for our president.  Angry

No, I won’t watch.  First, I’m out of the country and second, it would simply make my blood boil and I would end up with blood spurting from my eyeballs. 

Like you, I am so disappointed with so many aspects of this witch-hunt and that this is even happening tells me how much our country has declined.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/13/19 at 07:47:02
Print Post  
No. I have a job.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/13/19 at 08:31:07
Print Post  

When this is over, I would like to see a well-known and well-respected person ... not Trump because he’s too involved, someone else ... give a formal presentation to the American people that covers who, what, where, when, and why.

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #4 - 11/13/19 at 08:39:42
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/13/19 at 08:31:07:
When this is over, I would like to see a well-known and well-respected person ... not Trump because he’s too involved, someone else ... give a formal presentation to the American people that covers who, what, where, when, and why.   

I'd like to see this now.  What you suggest above will never happen, due to the press being so solidly in the pocket of the left.  There is NO chance of even somewhat objective coverage - which is where the problem lies.  This is all about the election, one year from now - - and this process will be dragged out for months.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/13/19 at 08:42:11
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 11/13/19 at 08:39:42:
I'd like to see this now.  What you suggest above will never happen, due to the press being so solidly in the pocket of the left.  There is NO chance of even somewhat objective coverage - which is where the problem lies.  This is all about the election, one year from now - - and this process will be dragged out for months.

I know it won’t happen, but a girl can dream.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 11/13/19 at 09:11:07
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 11/13/19 at 06:59:29:

We cannot lay all the blame on the House republicans.  Much as I distrust MCCarthy, he has been making the right decisions on this.  Unfortunately, the evilcrats have full plenary power to conduct this any way they please.  They do not have to follow precedence.  We need to get that out of our heads.  Devin Nunes submitted the republicans' witness list and schifty denied them all.  The evilcrats determine what questions the republicans can ask.  The republicans have no control. No say in the process.

McCarthy moved Jordan to the IC committee last week.  That was a good move.  The good guys are not in a position right now to do much more than take every opportunity to ask the right questions.  We need to support them. 

We are not looking at a legal process.  This is a political process.  I firmly believe the demonrats will pay a price for their behavior AND this too shall fail.

We also need to remember we are here today because too many conservatives decided to sit out the mid terms.  Elections do have consequences.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/13/19 at 09:24:17
Print Post  
Mark Levin already laid out the defense with amazing exactitude,,,

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #8 - 11/13/19 at 09:50:06
Print Post  
No.  My pizzed off gland is already overactive because of this tripe ... I don't need to put gas on the fire.

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #9 - 11/13/19 at 10:45:40
Print Post  
No, so can one of you fine members here that will be watching do me a favor?  I am curious if Shiff's Coup Week will be as interesting as Shark Week. 

Thank you in advance.   Smiley

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias