Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch? (Read 1,670 times)
AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?
Reply #30 - 11/14/19 at 01:02:07
Print Post  
Jim Jordan stole the show - hilarious.  Nunes was good, too - do yourself a fave and check out Mark Levin on FB...also hilarious.

No, I didn't watch it all - had to iron my socks...

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 11/14/19 at 01:10:36
Print Post  
Mark Levin ===== and I quote:

We are a full hour into this idiotic hearing, and not a single word relating to anything relevant to impeachment. In fact, these two witnesses arrogantly tell us about their careers in the bureaucracy, their private lives, their history lessons, and their opinions about policy. They clear despise Rudy Giuliani, mostly because he was not working through the State Department, much like many presidential confidants throughout our history. Obviously, they are also very close to the former ambassador to Ukraine, an Obama holdover, and don't like the way she was ousted. What does any of this have to do with impeachment or an impeachment hearing. What these two witnesses don't care to understand is that the president sets foreign policy. There is no "irregular" channel.

Neither of these witnesses ever had a direct conversation with the president about Ukraine, but they're more than happy to testify to what others supposedly thought, what others supposedly said, their policy preferences, the president's "irregular" channel, etc. This might be ok for a Brookings Institute seminar, but is an abuse of process by the House Democrats and Schiff to use this pathetic and monotonous process to try to take out the president. I have never seen anything so preposterous. And this staged idiocy is the best the Democrats can do, even though it occurs AFTER the Democrats have been plotting for two months and have controlled the entire process.

"Witness" Taylor might be astonished that Trump temporarily held up funds to Ukraine, concerned about past corruptions there, which he says was a change from "long-standing US policy" -- although Obama must not have known of it. My point is that Trump has acted throughout the world in ways the State Department would not approve -- North Korea, where Trump broke with the past; Syria, where Trump broke with policies of the last decade; Israel, where the president has supported Israel in ways the State Department has long opposed; Cuba, where the president reversed Obama policy; etc.

Frankly, Kent and Taylor are blowhards who believe they should set foreign policy, not the elected president. Their LONG opening statements certainly make that clear. They have desperately tried to serve Schiff's narrative, but they failed. Now, Schiff and his slip-and-fall staff lawyer will proceed with leading questions.

So offended were Kent and Taylor by the president (his policies, decisions, surrogates, etc., etc.) that at NO TIME did either request a direct meeting with him (at least they've never said so). But so concerned about the Bidens' quid pro quo was another State Department bureaucrat that he tried to meet with then-Vice President Biden but was prevented. The latter individual is not and will not be a witness during this sham hearing.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 11/14/19 at 05:49:04
Print Post  
This *impeachment* (I use the term lightly) is nothing more than a Trump hating version of the game 'telephone'. The 'witnesses' are a bunch of gossip mongers, CIA operatives, never Trumpers and out right liars. These 'witnesses' couldn't even name the crime President Trump committed when asked outright by Jim Jordan. That's right, not a one of them could name the crime that Trump was being impeached for...what does that tell you? (rhetorical question).

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 11/14/19 at 08:02:58
Print Post  
I almost wish I watched yesterday just to see Jim Jordan make this comment:

"Ambassador Taylor says that he recalls that I told Mr. Morrison that I convinced Mr. Yermak in connection with Vice President Pence’s meeting to Warsaw, and so we have six people having four conversations in one sentence and you are telling me this is where you got the clear understanding. I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this,” Jordan said.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 11/14/19 at 09:03:00
Print Post  
Another funny - you know Schifty never saw a camera he didn't like and the minute he found one, the network switched to the DJT/Turkish president presser...

IP Logged

Kentucky_Patriot
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 11/14/19 at 09:24:47
Print Post  
No. The liberals have wasted enough of my time already.

When it comes to liberals, no, we CANNOT all just get along.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - 11/14/19 at 09:28:06
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 11/14/19 at 08:02:58:
I almost wish I watched yesterday just to see Jim Jordan make this comment:

"Ambassador Taylor says that he recalls that I told Mr. Morrison that I convinced Mr. Yermak in connection with Vice President Pence’s meeting to Warsaw, and so we have six people having four conversations in one sentence and you are telling me this is where you got the clear understanding. I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this,” Jordan said.

Yup!! That right there was a winner.  That's why McCarthy moved Jordan to the IC committee.  Ratcliff and Nunes needed reinforcement.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 11/14/19 at 09:51:33
Print Post  
I don’t have access to American television so someone ... anyone ... please tell me ... Did the Democrats really dress up in cow costumes and ring cow bells?

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 11/14/19 at 09:55:53
Print Post  
Missing was Ed Sullivan's talent show.  Remember the circus stunts?

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 11/14/19 at 10:55:14
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 11/14/19 at 09:51:33:
I don’t have access to American television so someone ... anyone ... please tell me ... Did the Democrats really dress up in cow costumes and ring cow bells?   

No, but they acted like total Jackasses.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Impeachment Hearings start today - Anyone going to watch?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias