Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I Suspect IG Horowitz Report To Be Lukewarm
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I Suspect IG Horowitz Report To Be Lukewarm (Read 564 times)
Dave119
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: I Suspect IG Horowitz Report To Be Lukewarm
Reply #20 - 12/01/19 at 23:21:35
Print Post  

Here is the cascade of excuses

- IG is a bust = IG doesn't prosecute, wait for Durham.

- Durham/Barr is a bust = We need Trump to win to a second term to get the job done.

- Trump wins = We need the House in GOP hands to really get the job done.

- House goes for the GOP = We need 60 votes in the Senate to override Dems.

Senate goes to 60 for the GOP = We still have some wishy washy RINOs in there.

And on and on we go.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 12/02/19 at 00:33:56
Print Post  
Dave119 wrote on 12/01/19 at 23:21:35:

- Durham/Barr is a bust = We need Trump to win to a second term to get the job done.

And on and on we go.

When our President wins in 2020 he will not be held to the constraints of the expectations of the fascist lame stream media for reelection. He will be able to truly act as the authority he is over judicial matters. He will not need to listen to the lame duck Congress or the lame duck court system to implement the actions we the people demand. The demonrats will be thrown in jail, the wall will be built, employers will need to hire only Americans, christianity will be brought back into the school system and sexual immorality will again face legal consequences. Our President has seen resistance unlike any other president before him and has still accomplished more than any President also before him. He is the greatest President in history and maybe the greatest President we could ever hope to have. Do not believe for one second when he is reelected the culture war with the leftists will still be a thing. It wont. Please dont espouse the idea that our President will not bring back OUR AMERICA when reelected, because he will. And it will be the liberals, the ivory tower intellectuals and the multiculturalists that will have reason to think nothing can be done.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #22 - 12/02/19 at 04:34:41
Print Post  

The undeniable fact is that an IG Investigation is an internal administrative matter.  As such, the investigator can recommend criminal charges, but he can not convene a Grand Jury necessary to indict wrongdoers.  That is the responsibility of AG Barr.  He can choose to handle it internal, or convene a Grand Jury.  Let's not forget that the IG report will not be released until next week, but we already know that a DOJ attorney will be indicted for Obstruction of justice, and tampering with evidence.  I have no doubt that others will follow.

Durham, on the other hand, is conducting a criminal investigation.  His mandate is less limited then that of the IG.  Durham does have the authority to convene a Grand Jury, but the final authority to act is still the decision of AG Barr.  Since Barr has allowed the investigation to be designated a "criminal investigation, he obviously feels that the evidence is sufficient to sustain indictments.  It is this investigation that the bulk of the indictments come from.

All three would benefit this country but would have no affect on these investigations.

We do still have some wishy washy RINO's, but the only authority that the Legislative Branch has in this matter is one of oversight.

And on and on we go.

The decision to indict individuals for criminal acts rests solely on the Executive Branch.  Everything else is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 12/02/19 at 05:55:38
Print Post  
I agree with Marine 13, very good rebuttal there.

Yes, it's Barr and Durham who actually hold the 'hammer of justice'. The IG's mandate is only investigation. Now, Barr and Durham can further investigate, call for a grand jury, issue criminal indictments...basically wield the hammer.

The Dems know this and they need to somehow paint Trump and his Administration as 'terrible criminals'. The problem they have is that they lack a crime! So, what's a bunch of Demonrats to do? They create a crime out of a non-crime. They get a CIA puke (Eric Ciaramella) to make a fake whistle blower report, they get all their Demonrat buddies to 'testify', they take away the President's due process rights, they hold it all in secret until their show is ready present to their complicit media. Voila! A great distraction from what's coming.

Personally, I don't think it's going to work out for them. The profound lack of actual evidence will do in the 'Schiff show' just like it did in the 'Mueller show'. Then, Barr and Durham present actual evidence, de-classification of documents, witnesses with first hand knowledge (I wonder who's flipped?). In the final analysis I believe the Dem's impeachment distraction will only help Trump get re-elected.

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #24 - 12/02/19 at 06:30:47
Print Post  
I noticed on OANN they had a moving line at the bottom of the screen which said that shitz was refusing to testify at the Senate judisciary hearing.  There it is folks ... now let's see that smarmy pencil necked ba$tard try to get out of the Senate trial.  Methinks he will take the 5th along with joe, pee, camershit, and now page (did anyone else besides me notice that her 'coming out' happened the day The Donald left for Europe?).

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #25 - 12/02/19 at 13:51:25
Print Post  
Yeah, gonna be a big bust I fear.  Every night for the past two years or whatever, Hannity has paraded his grand group of tick tock people one after the other assuring us this was all going to explode in the Dems faces.

One after another they all write a book "proving" how they have the goods and all this is just a matter of time. 

Tick tock, tick tock.  The corruption runs too deep I fear.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I Suspect IG Horowitz Report To Be Lukewarm

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias