Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › When you KNOW the truth but they still believe the LIES
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic When you KNOW the truth but they still believe the LIES (Read 242 times)
Kentucky_Patriot
Ex Member

When you KNOW the truth but they still believe the LIES
12/06/19 at 21:53:46
Print Post  
One of the most frustrating things about trying to have a conversation with someone today, is that you FIRST have to determine where they stand on an issue before you can DISCUSS the issue.

If I enter into a discussion about (insert 'Breaking News!' complete B.S. propaganda story that everyone believes because they saw it on TV here) it quickly becomes obvious that even though I KNOW THE FACTS after hundreds of hours of personal research and investigation into the story, it is pointless to discuss the subject with someone who BELIEVES the lies, despite ANY real evidence you might present.

Even naming them by their 'Social Media Titles' cannot be done without quickly needing to bite my tongue.  It is depressing, and quite frankly physically sickening to see the large segment of our society that actually comprises the "useful idiots" that Vladimir Lenin spoke of decades ago.

A brief discussion with the hotel clerk tonight here in Williamsburg, VA. revealed that although she is an "army brat" and her father and brother are "right wing conspiracy theorists"  Roll Eyes  she is fine with taking away the AR15 'assault weapons' from us 'for the children' but she insisted that the liberals DO NOT want to take all guns away or disarm American citizens.  I told her I was tired and I would be checking out in the morning.  I walked away from that exercise in futility!

"It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: When you KNOW the truth but they still believe the LIES
Reply #1 - 12/06/19 at 23:20:28
Print Post  
I was hugely amused when DJT decided not to participate in this clown show.  I would love to see this go to the Senate when they impeach all those crooks and stick it to 'em...

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/06/19 at 23:37:23
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 12/06/19 at 23:20:28:
I was hugely amused when DJT decided not to participate in this clown show.  I would love to see this go to the Senate when they impeach all those crooks and stick it to 'em...

DJT did great, as usual.  Pulled the rug from under the scum Dems. 
    Make no mistake about it tho, the Senate are Swamp Creatures and they will tread lightly.  The Turtle will end it as quickly as he can with something like this: . . . the DOJ is investigating . . .

IP Logged

Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

Reply #3 - 12/07/19 at 02:49:58
Print Post  
To me the funniest thing about this is that schitz is sending a gopher to present the house report.

schitz ... thou art my hero.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/07/19 at 06:11:03
Print Post  
You simply can't reason with the unreasonable...don't even try. I just walk away or change the subject when I realize someone is a Liberal Democrat. Much the same as not attempting to have a conversation with a person once you know they are a Schizophrenic or an Alzheimer's patient.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 12/07/19 at 06:44:14
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 12/07/19 at 06:11:03:
You simply can't reason with the unreasonable...don't even try. I just walk away or change the subject when I realize someone is a Liberal Democrat. Much the same as not attempting to have a conversation with a person once you know they are a Schizophrenic or an Alzheimer's patient.

That's what I do too. It's the only thing that saves my sanity. It's like arguing with a 2 year old.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/07/19 at 07:38:34
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 12/07/19 at 06:11:03:

Like when I had dinner in a restaurant with my foaming at the mouth Liberal neighbors.   I got up, didn’t say a word, just threw money on the table, and walked home.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › When you KNOW the truth but they still believe the LIES

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias