Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Nikki Haley is EXACTLY Right About the Dems & Media
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Nikki Haley is EXACTLY Right About the Dems & Media (Read 169 times)
NewCenturion
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Nikki Haley is EXACTLY Right About the Dems & Media
01/14/20 at 01:31:09
Print Post  
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”  Winston Churchill

New Centurion wants to thank President Trump, the CIA, and the U.S. Military for their flawless actions that erased an Iranian terrorist general.  My only critique is that it took way too long. Better late than never, however. Trump inserted a large dose of much-needed deterrence into that region because Iran and its militias will think thrice before getting bouncy again.

Iranian General Akeem Skyhook Salami finally got what he deserved, a U.S. rocket right up his tailpipe. This terrorist was responsible for a catalog of atrocities which included: killing hundreds of U.S. soldiers with Iranian-supplied IEDs; countless murders of innocent civilians in the region; downing a U.S. surveillance drone; exploding a Saudi oil refinery; killing an American contractor in Iraq; and attacking the American Embassy in Baghdad. And that just covers the last year.

Despite this litany of transgressions against America and our allies, the media decided to attack and vilify our President when he wacked General Salami. Instead of promulgating an official Congressional Condemnation of Iran and the terrorist for ANY of those attacks, House Democrats voted to restrict the President’s power to curtail future Iranian aggression.  This bizarre behavior must certainly have all the terrorists and Mullahs grinning from ear-to-ear.  Speaker Pelosi, the DNC, and the NY Times Editorial Board will get fruit baskets courtesy of Ayatollah Khamenei shortly. Of course, those baskets will be shipped FEDEX ground, not air.

If I heard it once, I’ve heard it a hundred times when liberals said, “I know that guy killed hundreds of Americans and thousands of innocent civilians and shot down our drone...but”.  Or when they said, “I know the general was a monster who coordinated the attack on a U.S. facility that killed an American contractor and attacked our embassy…but.”  Based on what they’ve been saying, it looks like their “buts” mean that media pukes and Democrats would have been perfectly happy if Trump had allowed Skyhook to continue traipsing around like a tourist murdering Americans for sport.

This absurd behavior had me puzzled. What drives liberals to defend Iran but pillory America’s President? What compels liberals to provide comfort and support to Iran considering Iran’s long history of fomenting violence against America and our allies in the region? What the f… is wrong with these people?

Then Nikki Haley’s sage comment struck like a thunderclap of heavenly truth. Haley said something like, “The only people mourning Hakeem Skyhook Salami’s death are Democrats and their Presidential candidates.”  That perceptive observation made me understand the real reason for all their strange behavior: Iran, Democrats, and the media all share the common goal of getting Donald Trump out of the White House.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

www.NewCenturion.us

Centurion protects traditional American values, promotes sound fiscal policies & embraces the Constitution. SPQA
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Nikki Haley is EXACTLY Right About the Dems & Media

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias